Join Big Ant Studios as a UI/UX Artist and be part of making some of console and mobiles’ biggest sports titles from our centrally located Melbourne studio. Working as part of a small collaborative team, your input will impact the design of current and future titles.
We encourage applications and enquiries from women and underrepresented developers.
• Working with Development Director, Artists, Designers and Programmers to ensure highest quality output
• Designing and implementing textures
• Creating user experience flow
• Working with in house engine and tools to achieve best possible results
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Minimum 3 years full time experience at a game studio
• Traditional art
• Working knowledge of UE4 or Unity
• Good problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of 3D packages a plus