Luma Pictures is a full service visual effects studio with facilities in Santa Monica, California and Melbourne, Australia. Staffed by a phenomenal team of artists, supervisors and technicians the company operates one of the most efficient production pipelines in the industry and has a consistent track record for delivering groundbreaking visual effects on time, on budget, and with exceptional service.
Currently we're looking for a Nuke Compositor.
- Compositing of both digital and live action elements to create groundbreaking visual effects shots for blockbuster films
- Collaborate with fellow artist and supervisors to meet challenging production deadlines in a positive work environment
- Must be well versed in Nuke and it's 3D environment and tools
- Having a lighting background and rendering knowledge is preferable
- Should have a good understanding of 3d multi-pass rendering techniques and colorspace theory for film
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
- An understanding of stereo (3D) and anamorphic compositing in Nuke
- Good communication skills are a must
- Must be willing and able to relocate if necessary
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com