League of Geeks is regarded as an industry leader in games-as-a-service development, but we feel we're only just getting started. So we’re looking for you, an enthusiastic engineer looking to dedicate your passion for game development to improving our games-as-a-service methodology, pipelines and player experiences.
As LoG continues to grow and expand, you will drive our development across build infrastructures and testing pipelines - optimising the way we work, not only across platforms, but as a team.
We are committed to building one of the best working environments in the world, with a genuine focus on well being, skill development, and the correct ratio of pot plants to humans.
If you’re keen to work with one of the world’s leading independent studios and help us create our new, exciting original IP we’re developing in partnership with Private Division, we'd love to hear from you!
Women and other underrepresented developers, please apply! We pride ourselves on our inclusive work environment and output, so we’d love to work with you.
- 5+ years relevant experience in a DevOps role.
- Confident knowledge of coding processes, standards and methodologies, and able to architect and implement clean and concise APIs.
- A passion for developing games, from concept all the way through to post-release.
- Experience in the process of developing and optimizing builds for multiple platforms, ideally using Unity.
- Experience engineering build systems and pipelines, ideally using Gitlab.
- Experience creating automated testing pipelines.
- Detail sensitivity, thoroughness and strong design sensibilities.
- Excellent communication, creative collaboration and teamwork skills.
- A commitment to working in a professional, inclusive and supportive environment.
- A passion for motivating, inspiring, mentoring and educating your fellow team members.
- Developing and optimising our build infrastructure.
- Developing and improving our automated testing system.
- Supporting build, release and patching pipeline.
- Building deployment tool suite and code integration utilities.
- Taking care to write efficient and maintainable code, with an eye for quality.
- Actively problem-solving performance and stability issues when necessary.
- Being a point of contact for infrastructure issues.
- Weekly bring-your-dog-to-work day on Monday. Yeah, dogs!
- Talent development, mentorship and support.
- Regular self-directed professional development days.
- Flexible work arrangement opportunities and family-friendly considerations.
- Menstrual, Menopause and Parental leave.
- Sustainable working hours, environment and life-work balance.
- Friday afternoon team social events.
- Annual Summer family picnic, Winter Feast and Melbourne Games Week party.
- Located in The Arcade, one of the world’s first videogame co-working spaces.
- Located in Melbourne, Australia. World’s most liveable city seven years in a row.