(Remote, limited term contract or long-term employment available)
TRUE AXIS PTY LTD (ABN 13 110 831 233) is a highly successful Australian based remote working studio. Developer of the mega popular TRUE SKATE franchise, currently #2 paid GAME in Australian App Store.
We are looking for talented developers, who can collaborate and work with a small core (remote) development team. Paid, limited term contract or long-term employment available.
We are flexible and will consider appropriate positions for applicants based on their levels of experience or skill sets.
• Develop game applications in C++
• Collaboration and communicate with game designers on implementing features to a vision
• C++ Programming (Note: similar experience is fine)
• Relevant education or Industry experience
• Objective-C, Swift, Java, PHP, and SQL database
• Relevant Degree
• 3+ years development experience in software or computer systems engineering
• Completion of a game title
• Shipped one or more iOS/Android titles
• Has developed own technology or game titles in your spare time
• Students who have demonstrated interest in games
• Love for video games (mobile, console &/or desktop)
• Interest in action sports
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, including a link to example of your work.