Foxie Games is one of the fastest growing game companies in Australia, 25 team members strong. Our games are played by over 1.5 million players each month. We strive to connect players to their passions and hobbies through mobile games. Every day, we are striving to create bigger and better games and provide the best possible work environment to help bring these amazing games to life!
Role: Content Creator
Location: Adelaide CBD
We are looking for a content creator to help us build high quality graphics and video assets for use in worldwide marketing materials. These assets can range from ad creatives, screenshots, icons, trailers and motion graphics. On a day to day basis, you will:
– Flex your creative muscles by conceptualising new ad creatives and marketing materials to have the highest impact on our audience of over 150,000 fans.
– Produce App Store collateral (icons, screenshots, video trailers) in accordance to App Store metadata requirements
– Work closely with product teams to scope marketing asset requirements for new game features and concepts
– Iterate on top performing ad creatives.
– Experience with Unity to capture in-game footage using game engine cameras
– Strong experience with Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects
– Creative energy! Ability to come up with creative new concepts
– Understanding of the passions of our target market
– Experience in any 3D software
– Strong understanding of composition and colour
– Understanding of pacing and other core video production principles
– Excellent written and verbal communication
Successful applicants will join us in our office at GamePlus Adelaide. Salary will be based on portfolio and experience. If this sounds like you, please apply below. Please include links to your portfolio and describe your previous experiences. Please also indicate if you are able to start working full time ASAP, and if not, please make sure to specify your availability.
Australia/New Zealand Permanent Residents Only