Skip to main content

new character

Submitted by RasTuS on

well just this is the lastest of my characters going into my reel

[IMG]http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v193/rastus/jedi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v193/rastus/jedi-wire.gif[/IMG]

its about 2700 tri's and uses 2 * 512 textures

started textureing the head but it aint going that well still got to decide what type of hair in going to give him and going to add some buckles and some belts to him

[^]

Submitted by Kalescent on Tue, 01/06/04 - 8:31 AM Permalink

It's luke skywalker with a shaved head, and a somewhat stiff wooden looking shirt on [:P]

I remember you saying last night that it looked like a chicks sweater, now i know what you mean lol. [:D]

Youve come along way with your mouse texturing skills, all credit to you!! It already looks better than a few textures I've seen painted with a tablet, keep it up [8D]

Edit : something ive spotted, his knees look really low on the leg, infact now i look at it a second time, his legs looks really short overall, compared to the hieght of say his waist to his neck.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 01/06/04 - 8:43 AM Permalink

good work, but yeah cant say im liking the jacket texture all that much

Submitted by denz on Tue, 01/06/04 - 8:13 PM Permalink

looking good, I like the pants texture. I agree about the knees.

Submitted by RasTuS on Wed, 02/06/04 - 6:50 AM Permalink

k ill fix the legs got to fix the arms and jacket texture and add hair and probably get round to modeling teeth and stuff becasue i can animate the mouth but.... im lasy and facial animations aint my thing just yet :D

Submitted by Makk on Wed, 02/06/04 - 6:54 AM Permalink

2 512x512 textures for that?
You could probably have gone for one 512 or even say 3 256 textures (one for lower body, upper body and one for head). The texture is coming along well though, especially the pants :) Although the black line, is that stitching or just a black line? if its stitching or a seam, then try to paint it like stitches, etc.
The blue on the boots might be a bit much compared to the colour scheme of the clothes, a brown-red colour might go well, but thats more of a personal preference.
Keep it up :)

Posted by RasTuS on

well just this is the lastest of my characters going into my reel

[IMG]http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v193/rastus/jedi.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img63.photobucket.com/albums/v193/rastus/jedi-wire.gif[/IMG]

its about 2700 tri's and uses 2 * 512 textures

started textureing the head but it aint going that well still got to decide what type of hair in going to give him and going to add some buckles and some belts to him

[^]

Submitted by Kalescent on Tue, 01/06/04 - 8:31 AM Permalink

It's luke skywalker with a shaved head, and a somewhat stiff wooden looking shirt on [:P]

I remember you saying last night that it looked like a chicks sweater, now i know what you mean lol. [:D]

Youve come along way with your mouse texturing skills, all credit to you!! It already looks better than a few textures I've seen painted with a tablet, keep it up [8D]

Edit : something ive spotted, his knees look really low on the leg, infact now i look at it a second time, his legs looks really short overall, compared to the hieght of say his waist to his neck.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 01/06/04 - 8:43 AM Permalink

good work, but yeah cant say im liking the jacket texture all that much

Submitted by denz on Tue, 01/06/04 - 8:13 PM Permalink

looking good, I like the pants texture. I agree about the knees.

Submitted by RasTuS on Wed, 02/06/04 - 6:50 AM Permalink

k ill fix the legs got to fix the arms and jacket texture and add hair and probably get round to modeling teeth and stuff becasue i can animate the mouth but.... im lasy and facial animations aint my thing just yet :D

Submitted by Makk on Wed, 02/06/04 - 6:54 AM Permalink

2 512x512 textures for that?
You could probably have gone for one 512 or even say 3 256 textures (one for lower body, upper body and one for head). The texture is coming along well though, especially the pants :) Although the black line, is that stitching or just a black line? if its stitching or a seam, then try to paint it like stitches, etc.
The blue on the boots might be a bit much compared to the colour scheme of the clothes, a brown-red colour might go well, but thats more of a personal preference.
Keep it up :)