- About tsumea
- Registering a New Account on tsumea
- I contacted you for an account but didn't receive a response
- I want to recover an account, or claim an account that's inactive
- How do I get listed as a games developer, client service, or educational institution?
- Posting Jobs
- Where to contact the admin
tsumea was opened in 2002 as an Australian and New Zealand games industry website which was at the time unique for its focus on local industry news, interviews, jobs, competitions, and information on games developers and their games. It also provided local talent with a place to show off their work to the local games development industry. In 2013, tsumea changed to focus more towards games developers, creative talent, and jobs. Work was spent on making tsumea more social and allowing members to establish their 'games development' profile on the site. While members have always been able to upload their work to their own journals, they're also able to create game pages and game development logs, and allow themselves and others to list those games on their profile pages as work they've contributed to. Who is this site made for, and what would they use it for?
- Games developers (of all experience levels and all skillsets, from artists, to programmers and musicians, in Australia and New Zealand. We do, however, welcome international guests as well). This is a great place to show off your work, get inspired by others, find jobs, or to collaborate and communicate with like minded people on making games!
- Games companies. You can get listed, post your job ads for no cost, and look up the work and talent listed on tsumea to fill out your team. Just register an account and start posting jobs and contacting talent right away.
Registering a New Account on tsumea
Due to the huge amount of bots and spammers registering accounts on tsumea, we're going to have to manually create accounts for new users. If you'd like an account on tsumea, go to our contact form and simply send us a message with "create new account" and we'll create an account for you (usually within 24 hours). **If you don't receive a response, please read on what to do next.
I contacted you for an account but didn't receive a response
- Please check your spam inbox to see if an email was sent to you from tsumea about your account's activation
- Check to see if your name is listed in our new members listing. If it's there, then your account has been created. Request a new password to be sent to you in the next step
- Check to see if your account was set up by requesting a new password to be emailed to you
- If it says "Sorry, (your email) is not recognized as a user name or an e-mail address." then your account has not been set up yet. Contact me through the contact form and I'll contact you through my gmail account on how to proceed
- If it says "Further instructions have been sent to your e-mail address." then you have an account on tsumea. Please check your mail or spam folder to see if you have received that email
- if you did not receive any email, then you're most likely using a hotmail or gmail account that's blocking our email address.
- Gmail user: Add tsumea to your white list. The instructions how to do it are here. You'll need to whitelist our domain (@tsumea.com) before you can request another password reset to be sent to you
- Hotmail, Live etc user: Add tsumea to your white list. The instructions how to do it are here. You'll need to whitelist our domain (@tsumea.com) before you can request another password reset to be sent to you
- If all else fails, contact me through the contact form again and I'll contact you through my gmail account (since your account won't be accepting emails from our server) on how to proceed.
I want to recover an account, or claim an account that's inactive
In the case you can't recover your account, or there's an account already registered but is no longer being used, please contact me through the ways below and I can assess and help recover the account for you to use.
How do I get listed as a games developer, client service, or educational institution?
Please register as a user and we will upgrade your account as a verified account of that category. Your account will be assessed briefly to ensure that you have:
- an account registered using an email address from your establishment's domain
- you have at least entered a link to your website in your profile information
- you have uploaded a company/establishment logo as your user picture
Having an upgraded account means that you'll be marked as verified, you'll be listed in our industry listing, and your employees will be able to flag your company as their place of work.
There is no cost involved with posting job ads. If you'd like to submit a job ad, please register an account and log in first before posting. There are also some additional rules:
- Strictly no jobs from recruiters or agencies are allowed
- It's for a paying job
Where to contact the admin
If you don't have a registered account, you can send me a message on twitter, Facebook, Discord, or use the contact form.