Skip to main content

My First Exhibitionism ;)

Well this is just something I whacked together when I had been watching a combination of Matrix: Reloaded, The Animatrix and a whole heap too much Anime.

Not particuarly low poly whatsoever as I wanted to achieve the clean, high geometry look without having to fake it with textures.

http://www.iinet.net.au/~tranks/uberdojo.jpg

Comments and Criticisms welcome as always.

360000 Polys :S

Submitted by Malus on Thu, 03/07/03 - 9:52 AM Permalink

looking like your off to a good start, could see Jubei wipeing some demons butt all over it. [;)]

Nice.

Submitted by Brain on Thu, 03/07/03 - 11:50 PM Permalink

A skillful blow. But first you must realise I CANNOT BE CUT!

Operator! I need an exit NOW!!

*makes sword clashing noises*

Uhmm...yes, very good. @;-P Finish that sucker off!

Submitted by UniqueSnowFlake on Fri, 04/07/03 - 12:41 AM Permalink

I like it a lot, you could really do it up more with a lot more detail in there. [:D]

I notice you file name suggested that it was a dojo. To me it looks more look a temple, hence the big bell and the steps raising up to the main floor. If it were a dojo I would lose the bell. I don?t think if I was trying to concentrate on my training I wouldn?t want a huge bell ringing above me.

You also have the whole Japanese style to in. in that case you should add some of those paper and bamboo doors (I think its bamboo). Probably add it to the windows as well to keep things looking stylized.

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Fri, 04/07/03 - 6:58 AM Permalink

i dont think the bell will be ringing every minute USF :)

hell.. most places of learning have a bell of some kind..

yay bell!

Submitted by redwyre on Sat, 05/07/03 - 9:47 AM Permalink

*pokes Brain in the butt with a katana*

but you can be PIERCED!!

mwuahaha

nice work trankillity, are you going to texture it up?

Well this is just something I whacked together when I had been watching a combination of Matrix: Reloaded, The Animatrix and a whole heap too much Anime.

Not particuarly low poly whatsoever as I wanted to achieve the clean, high geometry look without having to fake it with textures.

http://www.iinet.net.au/~tranks/uberdojo.jpg

Comments and Criticisms welcome as always.

360000 Polys :S

Submitted by Malus on Thu, 03/07/03 - 9:52 AM Permalink

looking like your off to a good start, could see Jubei wipeing some demons butt all over it. [;)]

Nice.

Submitted by Brain on Thu, 03/07/03 - 11:50 PM Permalink

A skillful blow. But first you must realise I CANNOT BE CUT!

Operator! I need an exit NOW!!

*makes sword clashing noises*

Uhmm...yes, very good. @;-P Finish that sucker off!

Submitted by UniqueSnowFlake on Fri, 04/07/03 - 12:41 AM Permalink

I like it a lot, you could really do it up more with a lot more detail in there. [:D]

I notice you file name suggested that it was a dojo. To me it looks more look a temple, hence the big bell and the steps raising up to the main floor. If it were a dojo I would lose the bell. I don?t think if I was trying to concentrate on my training I wouldn?t want a huge bell ringing above me.

You also have the whole Japanese style to in. in that case you should add some of those paper and bamboo doors (I think its bamboo). Probably add it to the windows as well to keep things looking stylized.

Submitted by Sorceror Bob on Fri, 04/07/03 - 6:58 AM Permalink

i dont think the bell will be ringing every minute USF :)

hell.. most places of learning have a bell of some kind..

yay bell!

Submitted by redwyre on Sat, 05/07/03 - 9:47 AM Permalink

*pokes Brain in the butt with a katana*

but you can be PIERCED!!

mwuahaha

nice work trankillity, are you going to texture it up?