Skip to main content

jedi timeline characters

Submitted by Alti on
Submitted by scottiebrack on Tue, 04/05/04 - 10:06 PM Permalink

wow, awesome man! i love the first and the third the best .

Submitted by Kalescent on Wed, 05/05/04 - 10:30 PM Permalink

nice work man - i can see that your work is slowly starting to evolve into something thats not so imagination based, which IMO is a good thing [:)] alot more detail going into these, which is really starting to look good :)

Submitted by denz on Wed, 05/05/04 - 11:13 PM Permalink

hey mate I like your style, definately has that star wars feel. The first one would be my favourite aswell. Also, are you coloring these digitally? or with markers or somehting?

Submitted by cutty on Thu, 06/05/04 - 10:16 AM Permalink

Cool stuff alti.

The E6 site is interesting, but how and what do they they actually work, ie. who's setting deadlines or the creative director, or how do the people contributing stuff know something concrete/end-product will come out of it(?)

Posted by Alti on

Submitted by scottiebrack on Tue, 04/05/04 - 10:06 PM Permalink

wow, awesome man! i love the first and the third the best .

Submitted by Kalescent on Wed, 05/05/04 - 10:30 PM Permalink

nice work man - i can see that your work is slowly starting to evolve into something thats not so imagination based, which IMO is a good thing [:)] alot more detail going into these, which is really starting to look good :)

Submitted by denz on Wed, 05/05/04 - 11:13 PM Permalink

hey mate I like your style, definately has that star wars feel. The first one would be my favourite aswell. Also, are you coloring these digitally? or with markers or somehting?

Submitted by cutty on Thu, 06/05/04 - 10:16 AM Permalink

Cool stuff alti.

The E6 site is interesting, but how and what do they they actually work, ie. who's setting deadlines or the creative director, or how do the people contributing stuff know something concrete/end-product will come out of it(?)