Skip to main content

Increasing the number of items?

Submitted by Brain on

Stories disappear off the front page pretty quickly on a busy day, leaving some stories unseen. Moonunit's post on Wii dates has brought that in to clearer view. Is it possible to increase the number of stories that are viewable?

Submitted by Chris Taylor on Sat, 04/11/06 - 2:56 PM Permalink

Yeah, that'd be neat. It was a shame to see my little interview with Robert Murray get bumped off the front page so soon.

Submitted by souri on Sun, 05/11/06 - 7:54 AM Permalink

I've increased the number of news items on the main page to 8 (from 6).

I'll be updating the site next week so that a list of articles will be displayed on the main page which will solve that problem of them disappearing too soon.

Posted by Brain on

Stories disappear off the front page pretty quickly on a busy day, leaving some stories unseen. Moonunit's post on Wii dates has brought that in to clearer view. Is it possible to increase the number of stories that are viewable?

Submitted by Chris Taylor on Sat, 04/11/06 - 2:56 PM Permalink

Yeah, that'd be neat. It was a shame to see my little interview with Robert Murray get bumped off the front page so soon.

Submitted by souri on Sun, 05/11/06 - 7:54 AM Permalink

I've increased the number of news items on the main page to 8 (from 6).

I'll be updating the site next week so that a list of articles will be displayed on the main page which will solve that problem of them disappearing too soon.