Skip to main content

Merry Christmas

Submitted by Adamant on
Forum

HI all,

I just wanted to wish you all a merry christmas and happy new year. I hope Santa spoils every body.

This will most likely be my last post for quite some time because as of January 2nd 2004 I will be moving to Melbourne to begin a new career in the computer games industry.

I'd like to thank everybody on the forum for your great advice, comments and critiques. There have been times when things seemed pointless and one kind word from you guys made it all right again.

It's been a really hard struggle for me to hang in there and keep the dream alive all these years and from 1998 - 2002 I had more set backs than advancements. But persistance and sheer hard work does pay off and in 2003 things really started happening for me.

2004 will be another interesting year for Adamant Ink. I'm not totally sure what the future holds yet but it will definately be one fantastic adventure. With the extra cash flowing in I can now bring a few dreams to life. Some interesting developments will take place at Adamant Ink in the months and years to come and you never know I might even be able to employ a few people one day.

If any of you folks already living in Melbourne want to get together sometime for a beer feel free to drop me a email.

Cheers.

As the fat, jolly red man says...

[IMG]http://www.adamant-ink.com/images/gallery/merrychristmas.jpg[/IMG]

Submitted by Aven on Thu, 11/12/03 - 1:14 AM Permalink

Congrats Adamant. It is always good to hear when something good happens to someone so talented.

Merry Christmas to you as well.

Submitted by Red 5 on Thu, 11/12/03 - 7:50 AM Permalink

Merry Christmas to you Adamant and the best of luck in your new job... I made the move to Melbourne to myself some years ago for my first job in the game industry so I know exactly how you feel... very excited!

Cheers

Posted by Adamant on
Forum

HI all,

I just wanted to wish you all a merry christmas and happy new year. I hope Santa spoils every body.

This will most likely be my last post for quite some time because as of January 2nd 2004 I will be moving to Melbourne to begin a new career in the computer games industry.

I'd like to thank everybody on the forum for your great advice, comments and critiques. There have been times when things seemed pointless and one kind word from you guys made it all right again.

It's been a really hard struggle for me to hang in there and keep the dream alive all these years and from 1998 - 2002 I had more set backs than advancements. But persistance and sheer hard work does pay off and in 2003 things really started happening for me.

2004 will be another interesting year for Adamant Ink. I'm not totally sure what the future holds yet but it will definately be one fantastic adventure. With the extra cash flowing in I can now bring a few dreams to life. Some interesting developments will take place at Adamant Ink in the months and years to come and you never know I might even be able to employ a few people one day.

If any of you folks already living in Melbourne want to get together sometime for a beer feel free to drop me a email.

Cheers.

As the fat, jolly red man says...

[IMG]http://www.adamant-ink.com/images/gallery/merrychristmas.jpg[/IMG]

Submitted by Aven on Thu, 11/12/03 - 1:14 AM Permalink

Congrats Adamant. It is always good to hear when something good happens to someone so talented.

Merry Christmas to you as well.

Submitted by Red 5 on Thu, 11/12/03 - 7:50 AM Permalink

Merry Christmas to you Adamant and the best of luck in your new job... I made the move to Melbourne to myself some years ago for my first job in the game industry so I know exactly how you feel... very excited!

Cheers