Skip to main content

random frames

Submitted by Alti on

[IMG]http://members.optusnet.com.au/alti3/studio/lohiline.jpg[/IMG]

a few ideas, started of as an enviroment sketch using the cityscape.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sun, 13/06/04 - 8:32 PM Permalink

wow that rocks, keep it up!!

oh and try colouring one of em aswell :D

Submitted by Kalescent on Tue, 15/06/04 - 10:32 AM Permalink

Alti - i mentioned previously that you should consider writing and printing a comic. Are you taking steps to do something like this ?

I was 100% serious when i said you should at least attempt to do this, your storytelling and artistic ability work extremely well together, and i think you should definately evolve that.

In QLD we have an association called the artworkers union, which offer services and advice on what to do and where to go for almost anything to do with ideas / freelancing etc. I will ask Matias to send you these details.

As for your work, id suggest getting together a complete story with illustrations.

I think you could go a long way with this, IF thats something you would like to persue.

Keep it up man, i really look forward to seeing your work everytime there is a new post by you. [:)]

Submitted by Alti on Tue, 15/06/04 - 11:13 AM Permalink

HazarD > I draw and wright just about all day every day, my lack of contacts in the industry gives me somewhat less confidence but my hope is to churn out a book soon. It's just a matter of getting a publisher interested so it's not me just wasting months and months that could have been spent on something elce.

- I am working on concept art for a company me and a couple of freinds started up in San Dieago- yet i still live in Australia.

If enough people see my art and are into my stories i am hoping to get something going(freelance or otherwise). it's just getting the right people to see them that is becoming my problem.

Comics are awsome but i think my project would be in the grey area of a graphic novel and full illustration work. aimed at mature readers. 17- and up.

all i have right now is time , so if you know of anything or anyone that would find my stuff interesting and marketable i'm open for suggestion.

-alti

Submitted by shiva on Tue, 15/06/04 - 10:42 PM Permalink

i like you stuff, its very unique, but *please* run it through a spellchecker.
it would only take an extra minute

Posted by Alti on

[IMG]http://members.optusnet.com.au/alti3/studio/lohiline.jpg[/IMG]

a few ideas, started of as an enviroment sketch using the cityscape.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sun, 13/06/04 - 8:32 PM Permalink

wow that rocks, keep it up!!

oh and try colouring one of em aswell :D

Submitted by Kalescent on Tue, 15/06/04 - 10:32 AM Permalink

Alti - i mentioned previously that you should consider writing and printing a comic. Are you taking steps to do something like this ?

I was 100% serious when i said you should at least attempt to do this, your storytelling and artistic ability work extremely well together, and i think you should definately evolve that.

In QLD we have an association called the artworkers union, which offer services and advice on what to do and where to go for almost anything to do with ideas / freelancing etc. I will ask Matias to send you these details.

As for your work, id suggest getting together a complete story with illustrations.

I think you could go a long way with this, IF thats something you would like to persue.

Keep it up man, i really look forward to seeing your work everytime there is a new post by you. [:)]

Submitted by Alti on Tue, 15/06/04 - 11:13 AM Permalink

HazarD > I draw and wright just about all day every day, my lack of contacts in the industry gives me somewhat less confidence but my hope is to churn out a book soon. It's just a matter of getting a publisher interested so it's not me just wasting months and months that could have been spent on something elce.

- I am working on concept art for a company me and a couple of freinds started up in San Dieago- yet i still live in Australia.

If enough people see my art and are into my stories i am hoping to get something going(freelance or otherwise). it's just getting the right people to see them that is becoming my problem.

Comics are awsome but i think my project would be in the grey area of a graphic novel and full illustration work. aimed at mature readers. 17- and up.

all i have right now is time , so if you know of anything or anyone that would find my stuff interesting and marketable i'm open for suggestion.

-alti

Submitted by shiva on Tue, 15/06/04 - 10:42 PM Permalink

i like you stuff, its very unique, but *please* run it through a spellchecker.
it would only take an extra minute