Skip to main content

Sumea Paint Activity3 - IronhideNT

Submitted by IronhideNT on
Forum

Rightio, Erm, Cyborg for 3? Anyway, when I think Cyborg, I think Star Trek Borg. The only thing I remember though is the poor people they assimulate and the inner struggles they face as a Borg?

Originally I just wanted a bust / head composition, but now I think it's a little boring and I want abit more of the body. But I though I'd post a progress sketch before I overwork it.

Submitted by IronhideNT on Fri, 15/06/07 - 4:18 PM Permalink

Think I overworked it abit and lost the plot... if I get more time I may try another for this activity

Submitted by Killa Dee on Fri, 15/06/07 - 7:38 PM Permalink

nice work on the colours makes your concept totally vivid! great work.Killa Dee2007-06-15 09:39:50

Forum

Rightio, Erm, Cyborg for 3? Anyway, when I think Cyborg, I think Star Trek Borg. The only thing I remember though is the poor people they assimulate and the inner struggles they face as a Borg?

Originally I just wanted a bust / head composition, but now I think it's a little boring and I want abit more of the body. But I though I'd post a progress sketch before I overwork it.

Submitted by IronhideNT on Fri, 15/06/07 - 4:18 PM Permalink

Think I overworked it abit and lost the plot... if I get more time I may try another for this activity

Submitted by Killa Dee on Fri, 15/06/07 - 7:38 PM Permalink

nice work on the colours makes your concept totally vivid! great work.Killa Dee2007-06-15 09:39:50