Skip to main content

3D Environment - The Heist

Submitted by junkers on

This is a scene I've been working on for the past two weeks and its getting to the stage where it's almost done, aside from some little things need fixing. This piece of work will contribute to my demo reel along with a number of other scenes that are incomplete.

Anyway, it would be great to hear some feedback on the scene.

Clicky here to take a look

Polycount: Around 5500
Maps used: Diffuse, Normal (Specular will be added soon )
junkers2007-06-22 03:21:36

Submitted by raicuandi on Sat, 23/06/07 - 7:04 AM Permalink

I'd say it looks good!
I don't know what's the thing from the top (a window?), but that doesn't look good. Something wrong with its edges.. all jagged, while the rest of the scene is clearly antialiased... (maybe UV/texture problem?)raicuandi2007-06-22 21:05:10

Posted by junkers on

This is a scene I've been working on for the past two weeks and its getting to the stage where it's almost done, aside from some little things need fixing. This piece of work will contribute to my demo reel along with a number of other scenes that are incomplete.

Anyway, it would be great to hear some feedback on the scene.

Clicky here to take a look

Polycount: Around 5500
Maps used: Diffuse, Normal (Specular will be added soon )
junkers2007-06-22 03:21:36

Submitted by raicuandi on Sat, 23/06/07 - 7:04 AM Permalink

I'd say it looks good!
I don't know what's the thing from the top (a window?), but that doesn't look good. Something wrong with its edges.. all jagged, while the rest of the scene is clearly antialiased... (maybe UV/texture problem?)raicuandi2007-06-22 21:05:10