Skip to main content

Sumea developer awards

• In my first and previous post in this game dev log entry, I had written that I wanted to do a game which was a collection of simple retro games. Unity released a new major release (2019.3) while I was putting the initial project together, and I…

• Well, I'm making a game . I'm spending the next few weeks on making a small game to showcase the gamedev log feature on tsumea where any member can create a game entry and other members can post journal posts with art, music or just development…

• Just a test #2. Still working on the new section.

• So, I got a Commodore 64 when I was in the 4th grade. It came bundled with a Rolf Harris picture building program on casette tape which never loaded properly but from what I could tell by its box cover, you could build pictures from a selection…

• Yes, the site looks very different and I've had to prematurely switch to this new theme that I'm working on for a few reasons, the main one is that changing certain aspects of the site to fit the new theme will affect how the old one looks for…

• (this is just a test, please ignore this entry)

Here is some of my old work.. the first pic is of a 3d model of a human head I was working on about 2 years ago in 3dsmax, using nurbs. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't model a head with…

I currently work for

Submitted by souri on
Forum

So I guess everyone is happy with the nominations in the list then ? [8]

Submitted by souri on Tue, 12/11/02 - 1:46 AM Permalink

Just a small update on the votes.. the results are looking very, very interesting.. some categories have their clear winners (and I mean, by a LONG shot), and there are others where it's really, really close.. if you haven't voted already, make sure you do!!

Submitted by Fluffy CatFood on Mon, 18/11/02 - 9:55 AM Permalink

To tell you the truth, out of all those games I've only played 2 of them, curse my lack of support for the locals

Lead paint: delicious but deadly!

Submitted by souri on Tue, 19/11/02 - 11:04 PM Permalink

Well, the voting page has links to all every game thats referenced. You can read / view pics on what's what before deciding on your vote. I don't think many people would have played every/most of those games in the list..

Submitted by souri on Thu, 21/11/02 - 6:54 AM Permalink

...and to the person who submitted 7 votes for the same things this arvo, please stop it. Obviously they're not going to be counted.[:(!]

Posted by souri on
Forum

So I guess everyone is happy with the nominations in the list then ? [8]

Submitted by souri on Tue, 12/11/02 - 1:46 AM Permalink

Just a small update on the votes.. the results are looking very, very interesting.. some categories have their clear winners (and I mean, by a LONG shot), and there are others where it's really, really close.. if you haven't voted already, make sure you do!!

Submitted by Fluffy CatFood on Mon, 18/11/02 - 9:55 AM Permalink

To tell you the truth, out of all those games I've only played 2 of them, curse my lack of support for the locals

Lead paint: delicious but deadly!

Submitted by souri on Tue, 19/11/02 - 11:04 PM Permalink

Well, the voting page has links to all every game thats referenced. You can read / view pics on what's what before deciding on your vote. I don't think many people would have played every/most of those games in the list..

Submitted by souri on Thu, 21/11/02 - 6:54 AM Permalink

...and to the person who submitted 7 votes for the same things this arvo, please stop it. Obviously they're not going to be counted.[:(!]