HTML5 Lead Developer
An independent Australian games company based in Sydney’s North is seeking an experienced HTML5 lead developer to create browser-based slot game clients.
• Develop new browser-based games in HTML5
• Manage a small team of both in-house and remote programmers
• Develop internal HTML5 Pipeline procedures and techniques
• Modifying existing HTML5 games and building new games on existing architecture
• Work with production in determining time estimates and technical plans
HTML5 Lead Developer
Playcorp Stuidos is looking for a Senior Lead Programmer with proven Game Industry experience to help our team manage our team.
We're looking for someone who drives the programming team to their full potential while being on top of all programming tasks and deadlines.
Figment is looking for a Permanent/Full-Time Unity 3D Developer with knowledge on 3D/Art creation and the process of integrating this into gaming.
We need an experienced Developer who understands the process in generating graphical assets such as animation, character animations, UI textures.
In addition, we need a candidate who have worked in a collaborative environment before to ensure code is portable from team to team.
Senior Developer Role
* Competitive salary: negotiated based on experience
* Location flexible
Please refer to the post on our website for details
• Permanent position
• Opportunity to deliver world-class games that fill a genuine gap in the market
• Multi-disciplinary team, including researchers, game designers and engineers
• Work directly with the founders
• International business, a game changer in their industry
Job ID: 152164
Loading: Full Time
Salary: $60-100K negotiated on experience
Black Delta is currently hiring C++ programmers to join its existing team. Located in newly fitted out studios at 424 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne, you'll be working with UE4 to implement core gameplay code on Black Delta's upcoming title.
Lead Programmer (Contract: $50-60 p/h)
Black Delta is seeking a Lead Programmer for an initial 9-month contract to work on their upcoming racing game, KartSim, starting immediately. Based in the CBD, you’ll be working with Unreal Engine 4 to manage the design and implement of all game code, whilst managing the programming team with the Producer.
Contract rate: $50-60 p/h negotiated on experience
Seeking a talented programmer who is self-motivated, able to work independently and meet deadlines.
Applicant must be able to work as a team, corresponding via email and other online methods of communication if necessary.
Applicant will be responsible for developing 2D iphone games.
- Strong understanding of Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, xcode
- Portfolio of published apps
- Implementing social media connectivity into apps
- Great communication skills
Real Serious Games is seeking two experienced 3D Games Programmers and one Technical Lead 3D Games Programmer to join our expanding team in our Brisbane office in the Fortitude Valley area. If you are a top talent looking for an exciting real world project to challenge you, this is where you need to be.
SKILLS – 3D Games Programmer (Generalist)
We are the crew behind Taylor (www.taylor.io) - the recently launched mobile event discovery app. After a hugely successful iPhone release we are now looking to grow our team and we need an ambitious and talented software engineer who is up for the challenge.
Let's be upfront. This isn't a corporate code-monkey job. If you're looking for something where you can relax into a routine, this role isn't for you.
What are we looking for?