When: May 9-20, 2011
Where: NEXUS Multicultural Arts Centre, Adelaide. South Australia
Concept Design Workshop Australia 2011, Australia’s 1st International Concept Art Workshop will be held on May 9-20, 2011 at the NEXUS Multicultural Arts Centre, Adelaide. South Australia. This exclusive event is a two week intensive workshop featuring some of the industry's most prominent concept artists.
Industry professionals and students alike will have the opportunity to learn what its takes to become a successful concept designer and will hone and develop industry specific techniques that are used in a day to day professional environment.
- Kevin Chen (Concept Design Academy, Pasadena California): Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, Guild Wars, Alien vs Predator, 9, Gatchaman, Sucker Punch
- Carlo Arrelano (Insomniac games) : God of War: Chains of Olympus, Resistance: Fall Of Man, World of Warcraft. Spiderman, Planet Of The Apes and Van Helsing
- Terry Lane (Art Director, Bluetongue Entertainment) : DeBlob and DeBlob: The Underground
- Nick Pill (Art Director, Rising Sun Pictures in Adelaide) : Harry Potter, Wolverine and Terminator: Salvation
- Simon Scales (videogame concept artist, matte-painter and children's book illustrator) : DeBlob: The Underground