The Academy of Interactive Entertainment is Australia's leading trainer for the video game development, 3D graphics and CGI with campuses in Canberra and Melbourne. This job is at our Melbourne campus, in the Atari building looking out over Albert Park.
We have exceptional success rates with our graduates finding work, due largely to our highly professional experienced teaching staff and a top quality course which is held in high esteem by industry. Your challenge is to effectively take this message to would-be students and potential partners.
What we need is a person with:
* A flexible, goal oriented approach that produces results
* A genuine interest in the world of games, film and 3D graphics
* An ability to develop effective relationships with schools, other training institutions, and government bodies
* Sales or marketing experience in education or a related field
* Great interpersonal skills
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate these skills with your job application. This is a communications job, and generic resumes/cover letters are unacceptable.
This is a full time position, but the right candidate looking for flexibility can certainly find it here.
Salary: negotiable based on experience
Employment type: Full time preferred, part time available for the right candidate
Special requirements: Travelling to build relationships with schools and other organisations is an important part of the job, so you will need a car and a driver's license.
Send CV & a covering letter to jobs (at) aie.vic.edu.au