Nocturnal is proud to announce the upcoming release of Flowerworks®: Follie's Adventure for the WiiWare™ service in Europe, Australia & New Zealand.
Flowerworks: Follie's Adventure is an upgraded version of Flowerworks® (which is now available on WiiWare in the US), and will give fans even more reason to join Follie on her adventure!
New major features include:
• Two player co-operative play, allows a second player to join in the fun on any level.
• New Beginner difficulty level for younger and less confident players.
• New Mastery difficulty level for advanced players, looking for the ultimate Flowerworks challenge and scores.
• Three additional languages (Spanish, German & French).
• A new, special reward for any player that completes the game.
Flowerworks: Follie's Adventure is due for release 3rd quarter 2010, and has been awarded a 3+ PEGI rating, and all-ages ratings by both the German & Australian rating boards.
Under development for more than 18 months, Flowerworks combines flowers and fireworks in a groundbreaking action-adventure game, designed from the ground-up for Wii™.
In Flowerworks, the player takes the role of Follie – a friendly (but confused!) alien who crash lands on the mysterious planet Elilia, whilst transporting a cargo of Flowerworks seeds to her Aunty.
As Follie ventures away from the wreckage of her ship, she finds the planet to be unacceptably lacklustre and her self-confidence is shattered! She must explore the planet, rebuild her confidence, and unravel the mysteries of Elilia. By recovering her seeds and growing Flowerworks, she can transform the planet from drab to fab!
Flowerworks has to date received an average review score of 8.3 (over 7 reviews), placing it within the top#10 titles released on WiiWare (according to Metacritic).
For more information on Flowerworks® please visit the official website: http://www.flowerworksgame.com