ATARI AUSTRALIA NEEDS YOU!
Chinese game testers wanted.
Casual game testers needed for quality assurance for computer games in Traditional Chinese.
You must have the following skills/attributes:
- Native Traditional Chinese/Taiwanese with a high competency in written/typed Trad. Chinese characters and a familiarity with current Trad. Chinese language trends.
- Good spoken & written English, with good communication skills.
- An enjoyment, understanding & knowledge of playing video games on PC and console including next generation.
- Current working visa that allows for more than 20 working hours/week.
- You will be available, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, minimum 3 days per week.
- Attention to detail.
You will be working as part of a team of 2 to 4 people of varying nationalities. You will need to be able to complete assigned tasks in a given time-frame and report all product related issues to the Lead tester and use a PC for bug database entry.
Please ensure that you cover the above points in your initial application.
Applicants who will be invited for interview will be contacted in due course. Please be aware that due to the volume of responses, unsuccessful applicants who have not been contacted for interview will not be forwarded an unsuccessful letter.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org