Big Ant Studios are looking for a Support Assistant to tackle internal support requests and resource management. The perfect candidate will have proven experience working with hardware and wield a rock-solid understanding of Windows installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and networking.
Due to the mix of day-to-day requirements, you'll need excellent time management skills to schedule and prioritise tasks. To be considered for this role you must have a strong user service focus and exceptional communication skills (written & verbal). It's also a plus if you like video games.
- Responsible for Fault finding and repair on Desktops systems
- Support of software used within Desktop environment
- Administer operating systems (Vista/7)
- Administer existing application software
- Ensure Virus Protection functionality and updates on Virus Software
- Ensure that Standards and Protocols are adhered to
- Coordinate hardware repairs/cabling
- Install new Hardware/Software
- Assisting with System administration when asked by IT Operations Manager
- Escalate calls to IT Operations Manager where necessary
- Software and Operating system deployment automation
- Procurement of IT equipment for business
- 1 to 2 years support experience
- High attention detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Collaborative, team based skill-set
To apply for this position, please complete the short application form at the Big Ant website.