Skip to main content

Flash games

Submitted by redwyre on
Forum

Is anyone doing any flash game development around here? I've had a go an it seems fairly accessible. With all the layoffs recently I would think that there are a few people doing indie flash stuff now.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 03/03/09 - 10:56 AM Permalink

i do. :) with flex/as3 and new tools it's a really good environment to work/experiment. and i've noticed many ui are now using flash.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 12/10/10 - 9:55 AM Permalink

Yea doing some myself with a mate, working on this at the moment www.bigblockgames.com , its in beta but its sort of a fairly meaty type space trading game. Seems like the perfect time to do it considering the Aus industry is a bit in the dumps right now.

Posted by redwyre on
Forum

Is anyone doing any flash game development around here? I've had a go an it seems fairly accessible. With all the layoffs recently I would think that there are a few people doing indie flash stuff now.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 03/03/09 - 10:56 AM Permalink

i do. :) with flex/as3 and new tools it's a really good environment to work/experiment. and i've noticed many ui are now using flash.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 12/10/10 - 9:55 AM Permalink

Yea doing some myself with a mate, working on this at the moment www.bigblockgames.com , its in beta but its sort of a fairly meaty type space trading game. Seems like the perfect time to do it considering the Aus industry is a bit in the dumps right now.