Skip to main content

Wheres the developers forum?

Submitted by Smurf on
Forum

or ar'nt there any developers around here? :P

Submitted by souri on Thu, 04/07/02 - 8:11 AM Permalink

There are a few developers on the boards, like MajorPain from Eyecon, and Muzboz. I know a lot of the developers know of the site and have visited (mainly because I've emailed them all ). The reason why they're not joining in the forum, who knows. They're could be either busy with work, under NDA's not to talk about their business, or simply don't have anything to say. ..

Submitted by Bunny on Thu, 04/07/02 - 8:42 PM Permalink

What am I, chopped liver? :p

Submitted by souri on Fri, 05/07/02 - 11:26 AM Permalink

"There are a few developers on the boards, like MajorPain from Eyecon, and Muzboz. Oh, and also Bunny, who apparently smells like choppped liver."

Posted by Smurf on
Forum

or ar'nt there any developers around here? :P

Submitted by souri on Thu, 04/07/02 - 8:11 AM Permalink

There are a few developers on the boards, like MajorPain from Eyecon, and Muzboz. I know a lot of the developers know of the site and have visited (mainly because I've emailed them all ). The reason why they're not joining in the forum, who knows. They're could be either busy with work, under NDA's not to talk about their business, or simply don't have anything to say. ..

Submitted by Bunny on Thu, 04/07/02 - 8:42 PM Permalink

What am I, chopped liver? :p

Submitted by souri on Fri, 05/07/02 - 11:26 AM Permalink

"There are a few developers on the boards, like MajorPain from Eyecon, and Muzboz. Oh, and also Bunny, who apparently smells like choppped liver."