Skip to main content

Nice update/revamp

Submitted by Pantmonger on
Forum

Good work on the update, it is running a lot faster, good job.

Destroy them My Robots? My winged monkeys will get you first

Pantmonger

Submitted by Sertan on Wed, 12/02/03 - 2:53 AM Permalink

Yeah, it's very spiffy. Good work!

We like a man who comes right out and says what he thinks - when he agrees with us.

Submitted by mochumbo on Wed, 12/02/03 - 3:05 AM Permalink

Yeah nice update... But i don't like the member login right down the bottom.

Submitted by souri on Wed, 12/02/03 - 8:57 AM Permalink

yeh, taking out the icon navigation made a difference, I think.. all the icons and their seperate roll-over images, preloading code, and javascript.. probably about 20k all up there. Did you check out the flashback page? I think it's neat-0
Yeh, scrolling all the way to the bottom hopefully won't be toooo much of a hassle.. putting it there helps releive some of the clutter on the top of the main page..
Oh, and Destroy them my robots is a typo.. it should be Destroy HIM my robots.. I'll let you guess what ancient game that came from.. [:)]

Submitted by GooberMan on Thu, 13/02/03 - 1:10 AM Permalink

I ain't played that game for aaaaaaaaaages.... a 3D version would own (hint hint whoever owns the IP)

Ethan Watson, teh brand spankin' new Krome employee.

Submitted by souri on Thu, 13/02/03 - 7:49 AM Permalink

I've made it so that you can click on the large Sumea logo on the main page, and it'll jump down to the bottom of the screen where the login texfields are.. saves ya scrolling [:)]

Submitted by Sertan on Fri, 14/02/03 - 8:16 AM Permalink

Thank you, I nearly suffered from RSI through one session of scrolling to the bottom. [:p]

Nah, I do appreciate the effort you put into this site. [:)]

We like a man who comes right out and says what he thinks - when he agrees with us.

Posted by Pantmonger on
Forum

Good work on the update, it is running a lot faster, good job.

Destroy them My Robots? My winged monkeys will get you first

Pantmonger

Submitted by Sertan on Wed, 12/02/03 - 2:53 AM Permalink

Yeah, it's very spiffy. Good work!

Submitted by mochumbo on Wed, 12/02/03 - 3:05 AM Permalink

Yeah nice update... But i don't like the member login right down the bottom.

Submitted by souri on Wed, 12/02/03 - 8:57 AM Permalink

yeh, taking out the icon navigation made a difference, I think.. all the icons and their seperate roll-over images, preloading code, and javascript.. probably about 20k all up there. Did you check out the flashback page? I think it's neat-0
Yeh, scrolling all the way to the bottom hopefully won't be toooo much of a hassle.. putting it there helps releive some of the clutter on the top of the main page..
Oh, and Destroy them my robots is a typo.. it should be Destroy HIM my robots.. I'll let you guess what ancient game that came from.. [:)]

Submitted by GooberMan on Thu, 13/02/03 - 1:10 AM Permalink

I ain't played that game for aaaaaaaaaages.... a 3D version would own (hint hint whoever owns the IP)

Ethan Watson, teh brand spankin' new Krome employee.

Submitted by souri on Thu, 13/02/03 - 7:49 AM Permalink

I've made it so that you can click on the large Sumea logo on the main page, and it'll jump down to the bottom of the screen where the login texfields are.. saves ya scrolling [:)]

Submitted by Sertan on Fri, 14/02/03 - 8:16 AM Permalink

Thank you, I nearly suffered from RSI through one session of scrolling to the bottom. [:p]

Nah, I do appreciate the effort you put into this site. [:)]