Skip to main content

Half-Life 2 Mod - Looking For Programmers

Submitted by Nobunaga on
Forum

Blades of Blood: The Foretold Ninja is looking for more programmers currently I am the only one.

Any experience with mods or experience in C/C++/C#/Java are the types of coders I am looking for.

Thanks

Submitted by Mdobele on Thu, 16/12/04 - 11:27 PM Permalink

Can you post a little more detail. Whats your experience? Done anything yourself previously. How many on your team. got any artwork already done you can show. Got a website with details? Whats the mod about. Whats the story.

Submitted by conundrum on Fri, 17/12/04 - 2:04 AM Permalink

my ninja in the exhibition thread is a bit of artwork, ignore the texture though [:)]

Submitted by Nobunaga on Fri, 17/12/04 - 11:32 AM Permalink

I have experience in some java and c/c++ most of my experience is in Visual Basic .NET and C# .NET. I have not currently been in any mods that stayed alive sadly each one I have joined have had horrible leaders. Now I am the leader and I don't plan on stopping the mod for any reasons.

There is about 10 or more people that are currently on the mod.
We should have our website complete this weekend I have yet to hear more news on it.
The Story is still in the works but it's based in Feudal Japan with traditional Samurai and Ninja.

If you would like to read basicly our whole rough layout of the mod then go to:
http://halflife2.filefront.com/news/;10349

Thanks for your interest

Submitted by fobbah on Mon, 07/02/05 - 1:17 PM Permalink

hmm read into your mod, found it quite interesting as i was considering writing a thief-style game with more complex swordfighting recently using openquartz or something.. dont have any experience with HL/HL2 modding myself, but have done quite a lot with openquartz, tribes, tribes2, etc.. will look into it sometime once i bother to get my hands on a copy of HL2

Posted by Nobunaga on
Forum

Blades of Blood: The Foretold Ninja is looking for more programmers currently I am the only one.

Any experience with mods or experience in C/C++/C#/Java are the types of coders I am looking for.

Thanks

Submitted by Mdobele on Thu, 16/12/04 - 11:27 PM Permalink

Can you post a little more detail. Whats your experience? Done anything yourself previously. How many on your team. got any artwork already done you can show. Got a website with details? Whats the mod about. Whats the story.

Submitted by conundrum on Fri, 17/12/04 - 2:04 AM Permalink

my ninja in the exhibition thread is a bit of artwork, ignore the texture though [:)]

Submitted by Nobunaga on Fri, 17/12/04 - 11:32 AM Permalink

I have experience in some java and c/c++ most of my experience is in Visual Basic .NET and C# .NET. I have not currently been in any mods that stayed alive sadly each one I have joined have had horrible leaders. Now I am the leader and I don't plan on stopping the mod for any reasons.

There is about 10 or more people that are currently on the mod.
We should have our website complete this weekend I have yet to hear more news on it.
The Story is still in the works but it's based in Feudal Japan with traditional Samurai and Ninja.

If you would like to read basicly our whole rough layout of the mod then go to:
http://halflife2.filefront.com/news/;10349

Thanks for your interest

Submitted by fobbah on Mon, 07/02/05 - 1:17 PM Permalink

hmm read into your mod, found it quite interesting as i was considering writing a thief-style game with more complex swordfighting recently using openquartz or something.. dont have any experience with HL/HL2 modding myself, but have done quite a lot with openquartz, tribes, tribes2, etc.. will look into it sometime once i bother to get my hands on a copy of HL2