Skip to main content

Uploading pics.

Forum

I've got my pics working - but I want to change the front image. If I upload a pic in Space "1", will that just push the order back or will I lose the pic in that space?

Cheers

Jono

Submitted by souri on Thu, 17/10/02 - 12:36 PM Permalink

If you want to update an image, you just have to make sure the name of the pic is the same as the old one you uploaded previously, and upload.
If you want to change the order of the images so that another picture is in the first pic1 textbox, then you have to edit your news item, and rearrange the names in the picture text fields..

Submitted by JonathanKerr on Thu, 17/10/02 - 8:38 PM Permalink

Cheers, I think I've sussed it out now. Question 2: How do I go about requesting a personal forum? Do I just put a new topic heading where it says "This member has not requested a personal forum yet"?

Cheers

Jono.

Submitted by souri on Thu, 17/10/02 - 11:02 PM Permalink

quote:Question 2: How do I go about requesting a personal forum?

I've set one up for you. For anyone else, the personal forum is given for the more active members (or else we'll have 40+ of these areas on the main page with nothing in them).. [B)]

Forum

I've got my pics working - but I want to change the front image. If I upload a pic in Space "1", will that just push the order back or will I lose the pic in that space?

Cheers

Jono

Submitted by souri on Thu, 17/10/02 - 12:36 PM Permalink

If you want to update an image, you just have to make sure the name of the pic is the same as the old one you uploaded previously, and upload.
If you want to change the order of the images so that another picture is in the first pic1 textbox, then you have to edit your news item, and rearrange the names in the picture text fields..

Submitted by JonathanKerr on Thu, 17/10/02 - 8:38 PM Permalink

Cheers, I think I've sussed it out now. Question 2: How do I go about requesting a personal forum? Do I just put a new topic heading where it says "This member has not requested a personal forum yet"?

Cheers

Jono.

Submitted by souri on Thu, 17/10/02 - 11:02 PM Permalink

quote:Question 2: How do I go about requesting a personal forum?

I've set one up for you. For anyone else, the personal forum is given for the more active members (or else we'll have 40+ of these areas on the main page with nothing in them).. [B)]