Skip to main content

thanks souri

Submitted by beatsta on
Forum

hey there,
I would just like to say that i really appreciate sumea, i personaly think its much better then bikid, which was the first one i knew of.
and i hope its workin for you and i hope over time it grows big enuff.
keep it up punk. its great [:D]
ps. to every1 else: post more [;)]
it wil help this page grow [:)]

wake up, we got, we want, CHAOS, wake up, we got perfect motion.
wake up, we've got, to stop, the rot, wake up, we want EVOLUTION
wake up, wake up, they've lost, the plot, so knock, 'till the walls come CRASHING DOWN. - sunscreem

Submitted by souri on Wed, 22/01/03 - 1:39 PM Permalink

Hey thanks.. very nice of you to say that! [:)].. Bigkid is still a very cool site - Sumea just a very different website to that though.. if you were after games news, Bigkid would be a better place for that stuff. We're more focused on the making side of them.

Did you just call me a punk?? [:D] hehe

Submitted by beatsta on Wed, 22/01/03 - 2:08 PM Permalink

yeah, i didnt want to get into the differeces, but overall i think i like this site better....
and yeah, get with it you punk, i called you a punk, thast what you are, a punk....teehee!!

keep on doin, what you been doin!
And one day, you will be free!

Submitted by beatsta on Wed, 22/01/03 - 2:11 PM Permalink

bigkid is a good site as well, i check that and polycount and cgtalk and a few music forums (specific to me) every day or evry time im online

Submitted by souri on Thu, 23/01/03 - 8:16 AM Permalink

You should put http://www.3dfestival.com/ on your list as well.. Best news website for 3D Artists I've ever encountered. [:)] It's got news, great interviews/insights/articles, and tutorials from famous and very talented 3D artists.

Posted by beatsta on
Forum

hey there,
I would just like to say that i really appreciate sumea, i personaly think its much better then bikid, which was the first one i knew of.
and i hope its workin for you and i hope over time it grows big enuff.
keep it up punk. its great [:D]
ps. to every1 else: post more [;)]
it wil help this page grow [:)]

wake up, we got, we want, CHAOS, wake up, we got perfect motion.
wake up, we've got, to stop, the rot, wake up, we want EVOLUTION
wake up, wake up, they've lost, the plot, so knock, 'till the walls come CRASHING DOWN. - sunscreem

Submitted by souri on Wed, 22/01/03 - 1:39 PM Permalink

Hey thanks.. very nice of you to say that! [:)].. Bigkid is still a very cool site - Sumea just a very different website to that though.. if you were after games news, Bigkid would be a better place for that stuff. We're more focused on the making side of them.

Did you just call me a punk?? [:D] hehe

Submitted by beatsta on Wed, 22/01/03 - 2:08 PM Permalink

yeah, i didnt want to get into the differeces, but overall i think i like this site better....
and yeah, get with it you punk, i called you a punk, thast what you are, a punk....teehee!!

Submitted by beatsta on Wed, 22/01/03 - 2:11 PM Permalink

bigkid is a good site as well, i check that and polycount and cgtalk and a few music forums (specific to me) every day or evry time im online

Submitted by souri on Thu, 23/01/03 - 8:16 AM Permalink

You should put http://www.3dfestival.com/ on your list as well.. Best news website for 3D Artists I've ever encountered. [:)] It's got news, great interviews/insights/articles, and tutorials from famous and very talented 3D artists.