Skip to main content

Anywhere free to swap or sell games?

Submitted by tim surfer on
Forum

Does anyone know a good spot for buying / selling / swapping games online?

I looked here but couldn't find any where. And most of the other gamer forums I checked weren't that great.

Anywhere where I don't have to pay eBay or Trading Post's listing fees would be best.

Submitted by Kane on Wed, 24/03/04 - 10:51 PM Permalink

i think almost all those game trading places ask for money...i think there is a website called [url]http://www.gametrade.com.au[/url]...they r good but charge money still...

what games do you want to trade? i might be intrested!

Submitted by toshi on Thu, 25/03/04 - 2:34 AM Permalink

I've just found a free website where you can list anything for sale and pays nothing. I just found a mobile phone for $40.
here is the site http://cracker.com.au/

Toshi

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 25/03/04 - 4:58 AM Permalink

actually theres the odd australian gaming site around with forums designated for this sort of trade, i wont mention any names though because they hold some competition to this forum.

Submitted by Happy Camper on Sun, 28/03/04 - 6:05 AM Permalink

Maybe Souri should start up a "buy/sell your second hand games here" thread and let people sort out the actual exchanging of money for goods themselves.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sun, 28/03/04 - 6:11 AM Permalink

lol dear god, i remember that, actually i think it was no. 2 i had. Got it with my first ever joystick :P

Submitted by inglis on Sun, 28/03/04 - 6:29 AM Permalink

i just recently gave away 98% of my games to a young kid I know. (TA, Hitman, Warcraft 3, Quake 1/3, Age Of Empires etc...)
(i never played them anymore and he wanted them for his first computer....im too kind.)

Only games I have left now are:
Unreal (1)
Messiah, StarTrek New Worlds (Never played them, came with video card)
NBA Drive 2000. (oh yeah...5$ bargain bin material there....come on. i know you want it lol)

any takers?

Submitted by bullet21 on Sun, 28/03/04 - 6:43 AM Permalink

yeah me, can i have your computer and your house as well also if you are feeling kind chuck yourself in. :)

Submitted by inglis on Sun, 28/03/04 - 6:52 AM Permalink

errr.....i can handle giving away games that have sat in the cd wallet for years . thats where i draw the line.

Submitted by tbag on Mon, 29/03/04 - 12:49 AM Permalink

Dont forget your books, i already raided you of two books, got anymore good ones? lol.

As for game trading... im not sure... maybe in the future i'll set up a game trading thing... so Souri wanna hand over a sub-domain [:p].

Posted by tim surfer on
Forum

Does anyone know a good spot for buying / selling / swapping games online?

I looked here but couldn't find any where. And most of the other gamer forums I checked weren't that great.

Anywhere where I don't have to pay eBay or Trading Post's listing fees would be best.

Submitted by Kane on Wed, 24/03/04 - 10:51 PM Permalink

i think almost all those game trading places ask for money...i think there is a website called [url]http://www.gametrade.com.au[/url]...they r good but charge money still...

what games do you want to trade? i might be intrested!

Submitted by toshi on Thu, 25/03/04 - 2:34 AM Permalink

I've just found a free website where you can list anything for sale and pays nothing. I just found a mobile phone for $40.
here is the site http://cracker.com.au/

Toshi

Submitted by MoonUnit on Thu, 25/03/04 - 4:58 AM Permalink

actually theres the odd australian gaming site around with forums designated for this sort of trade, i wont mention any names though because they hold some competition to this forum.

Submitted by Happy Camper on Sun, 28/03/04 - 6:05 AM Permalink

Maybe Souri should start up a "buy/sell your second hand games here" thread and let people sort out the actual exchanging of money for goods themselves.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sun, 28/03/04 - 6:11 AM Permalink

lol dear god, i remember that, actually i think it was no. 2 i had. Got it with my first ever joystick :P

Submitted by inglis on Sun, 28/03/04 - 6:29 AM Permalink

i just recently gave away 98% of my games to a young kid I know. (TA, Hitman, Warcraft 3, Quake 1/3, Age Of Empires etc...)
(i never played them anymore and he wanted them for his first computer....im too kind.)

Only games I have left now are:
Unreal (1)
Messiah, StarTrek New Worlds (Never played them, came with video card)
NBA Drive 2000. (oh yeah...5$ bargain bin material there....come on. i know you want it lol)

any takers?

Submitted by bullet21 on Sun, 28/03/04 - 6:43 AM Permalink

yeah me, can i have your computer and your house as well also if you are feeling kind chuck yourself in. :)

Submitted by inglis on Sun, 28/03/04 - 6:52 AM Permalink

errr.....i can handle giving away games that have sat in the cd wallet for years . thats where i draw the line.

Submitted by tbag on Mon, 29/03/04 - 12:49 AM Permalink

Dont forget your books, i already raided you of two books, got anymore good ones? lol.

As for game trading... im not sure... maybe in the future i'll set up a game trading thing... so Souri wanna hand over a sub-domain [:p].