Skip to main content

nightmarish creature

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on
Submitted by MoonUnit on Sun, 28/03/04 - 5:54 AM Permalink

awesome head you got there alti. you really have a free flow kind og style to your work :)

not too sure about the body though, cant really make much of it :S

Submitted by Alti on Sun, 28/03/04 - 6:20 AM Permalink

updated it with some different textures with a mad new brush set :)

i think it looks better now-

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sun, 28/03/04 - 8:24 AM Permalink

oooooooh now thats a good one, love the monochrome and grunge effects.

Submitted by Kalescent on Sun, 28/03/04 - 8:34 AM Permalink

you should do illustrations for a weird alternate reality comic book - youd art would really suit that.

Submitted by rezn0r on Sun, 28/03/04 - 11:59 AM Permalink

I love your style. Makes me wish I could draw.

Scott.

Submitted by Kalescent on Sun, 28/03/04 - 8:19 PM Permalink

you artwork is like gallery art... have you ever done anything like that ? also im assuming you paint on other traditional mediums - honestly man you shoudl think about putting together a whole bunch of canvases and going pro - not saying i have an eye for that kinda thing, but it looks to me to fit right in with gallery style of art. you can make shitloads of money like that, a good friend of mine, sells his pic's for $700 + each, in december he sold 2 paintings - one was 8k and the other was 4k - not bad for a couple days work.

Id say if you got exposure for yourself youd do alright man, cos 1 your style is really unique - which im told by robin ( my friend ) alot of people look for, and 2 your art creates wonder. which i believe is quite hard to find in alot of gallery art, yours is the sort of art you can stare at for a while.

Submitted by bullet21 on Mon, 29/03/04 - 3:19 AM Permalink

Your style is very unique. Your pictuers also contain good atmosphere that's very related. EG: on you Nightmarish creatures the dark colours look great and the fact we can't see his body very well leaves it very mysterious.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 30/03/04 - 4:27 AM Permalink

that picture on the left is like something of a concept peice, yet you still keep the abstract/fine art form. very interesting, good stuff.

Submitted by tbag on Tue, 30/03/04 - 4:55 AM Permalink

Interesting, i love the grunge added too it!

You really should paint gallery like HazarD said, nice art! [:p]

Posted by Anonymous (not verified) on

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sun, 28/03/04 - 5:54 AM Permalink

awesome head you got there alti. you really have a free flow kind og style to your work :)

not too sure about the body though, cant really make much of it :S

Submitted by Alti on Sun, 28/03/04 - 6:20 AM Permalink

updated it with some different textures with a mad new brush set :)

i think it looks better now-

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sun, 28/03/04 - 8:24 AM Permalink

oooooooh now thats a good one, love the monochrome and grunge effects.

Submitted by Kalescent on Sun, 28/03/04 - 8:34 AM Permalink

you should do illustrations for a weird alternate reality comic book - youd art would really suit that.

Submitted by rezn0r on Sun, 28/03/04 - 11:59 AM Permalink

I love your style. Makes me wish I could draw.

Scott.

Submitted by Kalescent on Sun, 28/03/04 - 8:19 PM Permalink

you artwork is like gallery art... have you ever done anything like that ? also im assuming you paint on other traditional mediums - honestly man you shoudl think about putting together a whole bunch of canvases and going pro - not saying i have an eye for that kinda thing, but it looks to me to fit right in with gallery style of art. you can make shitloads of money like that, a good friend of mine, sells his pic's for $700 + each, in december he sold 2 paintings - one was 8k and the other was 4k - not bad for a couple days work.

Id say if you got exposure for yourself youd do alright man, cos 1 your style is really unique - which im told by robin ( my friend ) alot of people look for, and 2 your art creates wonder. which i believe is quite hard to find in alot of gallery art, yours is the sort of art you can stare at for a while.

Submitted by bullet21 on Mon, 29/03/04 - 3:19 AM Permalink

Your style is very unique. Your pictuers also contain good atmosphere that's very related. EG: on you Nightmarish creatures the dark colours look great and the fact we can't see his body very well leaves it very mysterious.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 30/03/04 - 4:27 AM Permalink

that picture on the left is like something of a concept peice, yet you still keep the abstract/fine art form. very interesting, good stuff.

Submitted by tbag on Tue, 30/03/04 - 4:55 AM Permalink

Interesting, i love the grunge added too it!

You really should paint gallery like HazarD said, nice art! [:p]