Skip to main content

Upload problem

Submitted by Rapid on
Forum

The other day I was trying to upload 4 pics at the same time but it didn't work. Then I try 3 but still without success. I ended up uploading only 2 pics. I'm sure I was following the right steps. I am not sure what went wrong....

Submitted by souri on Tue, 31/08/04 - 12:19 AM Permalink

What happened straight after you tried to upload 4 pics? Did you get an error message or what exactly happened? Did you see their names in the pic boxes on the next page where you write your news entry?

Submitted by Rapid on Tue, 31/08/04 - 1:05 AM Permalink

I got some sort of error, something like HTTP 550 server capacity error (can't really remember), few minutes after I started upload (using dial-up). It didn't get to the news entry page (the one shows pics). I tried reducing pic size but it still didn't work. Then I tried 3 pics and only 2 pics showed up in the news entry page. I am not sure what I did wrong....

Submitted by souri on Tue, 31/08/04 - 1:10 AM Permalink

Can you give it another shot and type out the error it gives here? Thanks...

Not exactly sure what it is - it could possibly be a script timeout since it's taking so long to upload 3-4 files at 150k each with dialup..

Submitted by Rapid on Tue, 31/08/04 - 1:25 AM Permalink

Ok, will try next time. I think it must be the problem with dailup.

Posted by Rapid on
Forum

The other day I was trying to upload 4 pics at the same time but it didn't work. Then I try 3 but still without success. I ended up uploading only 2 pics. I'm sure I was following the right steps. I am not sure what went wrong....

Submitted by souri on Tue, 31/08/04 - 12:19 AM Permalink

What happened straight after you tried to upload 4 pics? Did you get an error message or what exactly happened? Did you see their names in the pic boxes on the next page where you write your news entry?

Submitted by Rapid on Tue, 31/08/04 - 1:05 AM Permalink

I got some sort of error, something like HTTP 550 server capacity error (can't really remember), few minutes after I started upload (using dial-up). It didn't get to the news entry page (the one shows pics). I tried reducing pic size but it still didn't work. Then I tried 3 pics and only 2 pics showed up in the news entry page. I am not sure what I did wrong....

Submitted by souri on Tue, 31/08/04 - 1:10 AM Permalink

Can you give it another shot and type out the error it gives here? Thanks...

Not exactly sure what it is - it could possibly be a script timeout since it's taking so long to upload 3-4 files at 150k each with dialup..

Submitted by Rapid on Tue, 31/08/04 - 1:25 AM Permalink

Ok, will try next time. I think it must be the problem with dailup.