Authored onTuesday, 30 March, 2021 - 3:05 PM
- Highly competitive salary
- Exciting phase of product development
- Award-winning team and project(s)
- Great environment, opportunity to work remotely
LionsHeart Studios is looking to fill a Senior Software Developer position in our tech team.
Senior Programmers are especially encouraged to apply, although talented (advanced) Mid portfolios will also be considered.
So, if you are passionate and driven, with experience in the videogame industry and you strongly believe that games can change the world, come join us!
At LionsHeart we aim to develop products that transform our idea of what games are. We are creating games that are complex yet easy to use so that people can genuinely enjoy and at the same time learn from them.
Already counting a number of successful titles played by tens of thousands of users across Australia and abroad, we are now ramping up operations again to support the public release timeline.
Some of our early prototypes can be found at http://lionsheartstudios.com/courses
In this role you will work closely with game designers, developers and researchers to create game functionality in a very agile environment.
You will have the chance to make your mark in each project you’re involved, with the opportunity of taking leadership roles in various projects and seeing them through from design to deployment.
At our end, we are committed to provide support, a professional development track that fits your abilities, and a dynamic fun work environment where things definitely happen!
- 5+ years experience; Shipped at least 2 titles
- Demonstrable C# / Unity experience
- Experience working in teams; excellent team player
- Ability to write clean, modular code
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design, of data structures and algorithms
- Bachelor in Computer Science/Software Dev/similar or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with at least one other major language (e.g. Python)
- Experience with Django, React, Meteor, Docker, and SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience working with multiplayer systems
- Cross-platform development expertise
If you are interested in finding out more, please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply for this role only if you have the right to work in Australia. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.