Authored byLuke Austin
Authored onFriday, 19 March, 2021 - 2:19 PM
Senior SDK Tools Developer
San Francisco, CA, USA, or Melbourne, AU or Remote Considered
Frameplay is a global in-game advertising company headquartered in San Francisco, California with global sales and development offices and teams supporting EMEA, LATAM and APAC. Frameplay truly enables game developers to place advertising easily and intrinsically within video game environments without interfering with or degrading the gameplay performance or experience.
Frameplay are looking for a Tools Developer with a passion for video game development and a flare for advertising.
- Solutioning and developing SDK Tools to meet customer requirements
- Ensuring scalability and reliability through effective code that supports existing and future functionality of the products
- Pro-actively learn and use new technologies to benefit our clients and improve the Developer & Player Experience
- Supporting North America and European / Australian and Asian clients with integrations
- Great game math fundamentals: vectors, matrices and projections
- Excellent knowledge of C++
- Experience with low-level graphics APIs (Eg. DirectX, OpenGL, Metal)
- Familiarity of optimization & profiling: FPS & memory footprint
- Shader programming experience: Cg/HLSL, Compute Shaders - highly desired
- Test-driven development experience - highly desired
- Demonstrated experience in Unreal Engine 4 or Unity
- Good working knowledge of source control and best practices
- Experience deploying to multiple platforms (Eg. Android, iOS, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo)
- Experience writing Unity or Unreal native platform plugins - highly desired
- Tools development in other game engines (Eg. Lumberyard or proprietary) - highly desired
- Experience in DevOps and automated builds - highly desired
Soft Skills & Environment
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to breakdown & convey technical and complex ideas
- Prior experience with game development or ad tech - highly desired
We are hiring! Please apply by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org noting the job title in the subject line of the email.
Frameplay is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.If there are preparations, we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.