Authored byChristine Sahagun
Authored onThursday, 15 April, 2021 - 9:33 AM
An outstanding opportunity exists to join a global market leader and dominant force in the Australian gaming market. IGT is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of gaming products and systems. IGT Australia provides a range of gaming products, systems and services to the Club, Hotel and Casino industries.
IGT is searching for an experienced Principal Artist to join our Sydney based team. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating art assets for our games.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Create jaw-dropping game assets.
- Raise the quality of visual arts within IGT through leadership, mentoring and awesome art!
- Help Producers explore visual ideas for games.
- Brainstorm and conceptualize ideas (producing concept sketches and quick concept edits).
- Provide mentorship to other artists and animators in the team.
- Keep abreast of new graphic techniques, trends and styles in the industry.
- Contribute to process improvements to increase productivity and the visual quality of the games.
- Collaborate with art team regarding best practices and processes relating to game development.
The following experience and attributes are essential:
- Passion for what you do.
- Creative flare.
- 8+ years of professional experience in a related field.
- Excellent illustration skills.
- Ability to work in many art styles.
- Excellent knowledge of design basics (lighting, composition, perspective, texturing, colors, etc.).
- Great digital hygiene.
- Strong communication skills.
- Work to a dead line.
- Bonus points for After Effects, Unity, Casino Gaming, Jira and Perforce experience.
Please provide a portfolio (as a link or PDF)
If you feel you possess the necessary attributes for this permanent role or know someone who may, please apply at: https://career2.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=4951&comp…