Chaos Theory is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our Sydney-based game development studio filled with passionate developers, designers, and artists. This is a newly created casual position, 2-3 days a week, starting ASAP. As our company grows, we intend to transition this into a permanent full-time position. Remote work is an option, however, being able to work in our Ultimo office is preferred.
The position will see you working alongside our Executive Creative Director and Marketing Coordinator to plan, execute, and measure a wide variety of B2B digital marketing efforts.
Why Chaos Theory
- Work with a company that makes games that have a positive impact on the world and improve the quality of life of players.
- A role that works with your lifestyle: flexible working hours, a centrally-based office, and a competitive rate.
- Winner of Serious Game of The Year 2019 at the Australian Game Developer Awards. You will get to work on innovative and impact-focused projects.
- Strong company community with regular game nights, Friday lunches, 1-on-1's, and other events. Join a team where you will be valued and integral to the success of our company.
- We offer an open and inclusive work environment and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds.
- Writing clear and compelling content for our website and marketing campaigns.
- Research and implement new marketing methodologies and best practices that will improve our digital presence.
- Analyse and report on SEO performance, suggest improvements, and implement changes accordingly.
- Report on marketing results, summarizing learnings and insights that can be shared with the rest of the team.
- Assist in managing and updating the company website.
- A degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field is required.
- Experience with SEO and digital marketing techniques.
- Competence in digital marketing technologies and analytics tools.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convey complex concepts to a variety of different audiences.
- A love for games is essential!
Nice To Haves
- Professional experience in technology-focused B2B marketing is highly desirable.
- Ability to design marketing collateral and produce video content for promotional purposes.
- Basic photography, image and video editing and graphic design skills.
If you would like to apply for the role, please contact us with your CV and relevant portfolio at: