Authored onThursday, 17 February, 2022 - 5:12 PM
Are you an experienced 3D animator?
Melbourne Interactive (MI Studios) is an established independent game development studio working on multiple original IP.
We currently have a casual position for a passionate and skilled Maya to Unreal Engine animator.
This is an immediate start for the right applicant. Each of the traits on this list is essential for success in your application.
- Able to start immediately
- Flexible availability
- Have demonstrable ability or experience, via portfolio or links to past work
- Work in tools that are compatible with Unreal Engine
- Experience working in Unreal Engine
- Work in tools that are compatible with Maya
- Experience working in Maya
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or able to work for an Australian company
- Willing to sign an NDA
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Applicants without an animation reel will not be considered.
To apply for this position please email Matthew Ballinger at email@example.com with your resume and portfolio.