Authored byDragonBear Studios
Authored onWednesday, 6 April, 2022 - 11:25 AM
About DragonBear Studios:
We're a Melbourne based collective of diverse, queer, and Indigenous storytellers bringing our meaningful tales to you through play. Our studio culture is playful, supportive and kind, and full of diverse and highly creative professional game makers.
Crunch ice-cream, not people.
We are currently developing our adorably cute flagship game, Innchanted. See more at http://www.innchanted.com
Our team is an remote based team, with a Melbourne office and includes professionals from all over Australia.
Full Time (or 4 days a week negotiable), Fixed term employment, Remote (with access to our Melbourne Office if desired), starting mid April 2022. We offer career development support, mentorship, competitive salary commensurate with experience+ superannuation.
DragonBear Studios is seeking a Producer of mid-senior experience who is eager to join our vibrant and diverse team to help us deliver Innchanted to its fullest potential.
As a leader of the Innchanted team, you will work with the discipline leads and the development team with a focus on people and process to deliver successfully on the games vision.
This is an 8-month role with the possibility of extension. The hours can be flexible to meet your needs, from working part-time (of minimum of 4 days) or full-time, remote or in-person in our creative CBD office in Melbourne.
Things that you might work on in a given day include:
- Working with the Game Leads to solve how best to break down and prioritise the upcoming work.
- Managing the production plan and roadmap based on new testing insights
- Working with our UX Research and other team members to plan and run user testing.
- Identifying risks and/or optimisations to the current workflow and resolving them or enlisting the support of others to help resolve them.
- Communicate progress/status to the team and our Publisher.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, loves problem solving, and is overall a joy to work with. You are organised person with great people skills & time management, with Agile/SCRUM experience.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Experience with leading and collaborating with teams on a shipped title or completed projects is essential.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills - both for yourself and supporting others.
- Happy working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- A strong understanding of game production and agile processes.
- Experience as a Producer/ Project manager
- Excellent communication, creative collaboration and teamwork skills driven by a high level of emotional intelligence.
- A personable and extremely positive demeanour based on approachability with a passion for guiding and developing people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised with great time and people management skills.
- Knowledge of the game development process from start to finish.
- Knowledge of Confluence & Jira.
- Game design processes & thinking
- The applicant would need to work remote (within Australia) or onsite in our CBD Melbourne office.
- To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
- Diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
To APPLY: Email email@example.com with a cover letter, CV, and portfolio links.
Tell us what unique thing you can bring to our team.
Looking to start early to mid April 2022.
Other roles: Unfortunately we are only hiring for the positions we advertise for, please do not contact us to enquire about other roles or services.