What we’re looking for
The Marketing and Partnerships team at GMG is looking for a motivated, meticulous and innovative thinker to join us in working on our ambitious new AAA motorsport titles. Generate leads and close large deals across multiple different categories including automotive manufacturers, aftermarket car parts, international motorsport events and motorsport track venues while working day to day with a fun team of car and game enthusiasts alike.
We’re incredibly passionate about blending the real and virtual worlds together into rich and interactive media experiences, which is something your role will play a key part in.
Note: This position is for a new and innovative blockchain / NFT title. Our team is more than happy to answer any questions regarding this during the interview stage. View trailer for our upcoming game TD2 here.
- Pitch, Structure, negotiate and finalize strategic partnerships that are of high significance within the motorsport industry of drifting and car culture, including but not limited to automotive manufacturers, tracks, car parts and events.
- Work closely with other members of the team to align focus,procedure and priorities.
- Collaborate with other departments within GMG to develop and ensure high quality digital representations that meet and exceed IP holders expectations.
- Develop and organize licensing pipelines that ensure alignment with teams surrounding IP licensing status and requirements.
- Communicate and submit assets for approval to IP partners for approval for GMG’s games.
- Liaise with production team members to ensure alignment for marketing update releases after closing.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all IP partners.
- Seek out partnership opportunities in new categories relevant to GMG’s brands and games.
- Collaborate with GMG’s legal team to review NDA’s, develop contracts, and work closely with other departments to ensure alignment and compliance.
- Manage and develop GMG’s in house IP licensing portal to assist with day to day operations and IP license management.
Ideally you are someone with extensive experience in a similar role within the games or adjacent media industries. A confident speaker with strong presentation skills, creative problem solving and a passion for cars and motorsports which assists your ability to assess partnerships and campaigns that suit GMG’s games.
- 4+ years in IP licensing/partnerships role, preferably with some exposure to interactive entertainment brands, video game, motorsport, and/or media experience.
- Excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- A solid understanding of legal documents and how they are written.
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple priorities across a growing company.
- An active member of the car and motorsport community.
- Experience or exposure to legal work relating to IP licensing.
- Experience in a design role within the games or another adjacent industry.
- Experience with and/or a deep understanding of Blockchain technology.
How to Apply
To apply please contact Jobs@GreaseMonkeyGames.com with “IP Manager” in the subject with an intro and CV.
Before applying for this position, please take a moment to check out our current Torque Drift social media channels and have a play of Torque Drift on the app store or on PC to see what we’re all about!