Grease Monkey Games is looking for an experienced marketing manager to join the team to help promote our motorsport titles. You will lead a team to build and distribute creative content for an exciting new motorsport title currently being developed by Grease Monkey Games.
Working onsite in our beautiful studio in Brunswick, Melbourne is preferable, although we will consider interstate or international applicants for the right applicant.
Travel interstate and overseas may also be required for events and conferences such as Motorsport events and GDC.
Note: that this position is for a new and innovative blockchain / NFT title. Our team is more than happy to answer any questions regarding this during the interview stage.
Before applying for this position, please take a moment to check out our current Torque Drift social media channels and have a play of Torque Drift on the app store or on PC to see what we’re all about!
- Social media strategy: plan social media strategies for our brands and work with the team on execution
- Social media management: plan and execute social media strategy for Torque Motorsport channels, including social media calendar management
- Reporting: provide weekly/monthly report on our social media performance
- Paid media support: work with the Marketing Director and external agencies to bridge the gap between organic and paid social media
- Asset Management: work with internal stakeholders to ensure best performing assets are used for social media in a timely manner
- 4+ years experience working in a social media management and/or marketing role
- Comfortable with graphic editor software such as Photoshop and Figma
- Familiar with social media management platforms such as Sprout and Meta Business Suite
- Highly organised and self motivated
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Can work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Background working in video gaming or motorsports industry
- Passionate about motorsports and/or NFT, cryptocurrencies
- Video editing skills
- Japanese proficiency
Negotiable based on experience.
How to Apply
Email us at email@example.com with "Marketing Manager".