Authored byWicked Witch
Authored onTuesday, 9 August, 2022 - 9:12 AM
Fresh from our recent acquisition by Keywords Studios Australia, we are scouring the skies across Australia and beyond for the most talented developers to join us!
Wicked Witch Software is a long-established leading video game developer based in Melbourne Australia.
Wicked Witch develops games and graphics applications on a wide range of platforms including PC, mobile, PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, VR and more!
Witch Witch are on the hunt for a Senior Animator who is passionate about working on games and animations, has a great eye for detail and is always striving to push their work to the highest possible level.
Skills and Experience:
4+ years professional game art creation experience
Preferred experience / education in:
- Motion Builder
- Rigging Low poly Characters for handheld, mobile games
- Rigging High poly Characters for consoles, and PC games
- Motion Capture
- 3ds Max / Maya
- Max scripting or Mel scripting
- Motion Builder
- Python scripting (basic knowledge preferable)
Excellent communication and ability to collaborate, share knowledge and learn from other team members.
Bonus skills we are looking for are Unreal/Unity experience, Motion Capture and Cinematics.
What we are looking from you + tips
- Create hobby projects that are great to show off in a portfolio and interview
- Show us that you are passionate!
- Think about what sets you apart from your peers
- Impress with deep knowledge in at least one area
- Competitive Market Rate Remuneration
- We offer Flexible working options
- Remote working for the right candidate
- Best of both worlds - Perks of a global business with the intimacy of a small business
- And the best part – you get to be part of the next generation of designers and learn from some of the best in the industry
We pride ourselves on having a diverse and inclusive workplace, as different perspectives and ideas will deliver our long-term success.