Authored byNot Doppler
Authored onWednesday, 18 October, 2023 - 11:56 AM
Not Doppler is seeking a Game Producer (Mid or Senior) to join our Sydney-based studio.
This role is open to Mid or Senior level candidates, with competitive pay based on experience.
This role will be for our Earn to Die team, which is approaching Global Launch on a roguelite spin-off to the franchise. Previous titles in the franchise have exceeded 150m downloads, and we have big ambitions for this new installment and beyond!
We operate in small teams, which often means wearing multiple hats. We’re looking for someone eager and motivated to learn and grow with us as we strive to entertain as many people as possible.
- Lead and oversee the project management process, ensuring that sprint targets and milestones are met, and the project stays on schedule
- Review game content from a quality standpoint, ensuring that tasks are meeting their briefs and that project quality is reaching a high quality standard
- Write up test briefs for our QA Testers, and assign priorities for reported issues in the project roadmap
- Oversee the community management and player support, collecting qualitative feedback from our player base and relaying it to the Product Lead
- Assist in scoping with product features, such as LiveOp events and Merchandising offers.
- Oversee the production of store metadata materials, including ongoing A/B testing for icons, screenshots, descriptions and videos.
- Work closely with the Product Lead to help ensure the ongoing commercial success of the game
- Prior experience as a Games Producer
- A strong understanding of production principles, with strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with a multi-disciplinary team
- A proactive, problem-solving mindset and a commitment to quality.
- A passion for games and in particular the mobile gaming space
- A high level of motivation to develop fun, high-quality games
- A strong understanding of the mobile market, and in particular, free-to-play games
If you would like to apply for this full-time role, please email a copy of your resume to jobs [at] notdoppler.com. We’d also love to hear what your favourite mobile game is, and why?
At Not Doppler we are striving to create an open and inclusive workplace environment for our growing team, and encourage all eligible candidates to apply.
This role is based in Sydney, Australia. Relocation assistance is available for the successful candidate.
Applications close once position is filled.
About Not Doppler:
Originally founded as a web games portal; in recent years we have shifted our focus to become mobile-first, publishing games such as the Earn to Die series and producing Tap Tap Dash.
In 2017 we launched our first in-house developed game Crash of Cars, which has generated over 55 million downloads to-date. Most recently we have launched the food-decoration game Food Stylist, and we are currently developing a spin-off title to our Earn to Die series.
For more information about Not Doppler, please visit our studio website: