Reach Game Studios™ is looking for a 3d artist/modeler and animator for their upcoming mobile, PC, and downloadable projects. As the Mobile 3D Artist you'll be using existing tools and working with the rest of the Downloadable team to come up with the art, models, and animations for a brand new mobile, PC, and downloadable experience. Ideally, you'll have some past work to show and potentially have shipped a game (mobile, indie, commercial, etc). You'll have the opportunity to join a stellar team of developers working on an incredible new IP and the opportunity to work on other projects at the studio.
- Heavy experience using modelling and animation tools (such as Maya/3Ds MAX/zBrush/etc)
- Some experience with 2D graphics tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience with the Unity asset generation pipeline.
- Familiarity with game asset creation, particularly low-poly.
- Familiarity with the iOS/Android platforms. Bonus points for having familiarity with Xbox LIVE/PSN deployment and development pipelines.
This project is delivering payment on a shipped project, revenue share basis.
Please apply by sending your portfolio and CV to email@example.com and using "Mobile & Downloadable 3D Artist" as the subject line.