We have two new vacancies on our jobs page at Infinite Interactive:
* Assistant Producer
* Junior Artist/Illustrator
Infinite Interactive is an established game development company that designs and develops top-selling games like Puzzle Quest and Warlords. We create fun original titles, and have just signed some new exciting games with publishers to be on sale for Christmas 2008. We are looking to expand our friendly, easy-going team on Nintendo DS, Xbox 360 & Wii platforms.
Infinite Interactive has been creating original video games for over 20 years, so this is a great opportunity to work with some of the most experienced people in the Australian Video Games Industry. Our studio is situated in Port Melbourne, opposite the beach, near the light rail transport and Bay Street shopping center.
Depending on your experience and skills, your salary can be negotiated. We will also have a number of other positions opening shortly, so if you don't quite suit the jobs advertised, please feel free to send us your CV and we will keep it on file.
If you would like to join our team, please send a cover letter & CV to email@example.com
* Helping to manage and write design documentation
* Management of game assets
* Liasing between various departments to help things run smoothly
* Helping with basic task scheduling
* Aiding in the submission process for milestones and final products
* Tertiary Education
* Experience in QA or Level Design is a bonus
* This position may be suitable for a recent graduate with a broad range of skills
* Good communication skills
* Writing and Documentation using Microsoft Office
* Excel Spreadsheets
* Basic familiarity with a programming or scripting language
* Basic Photoshop skills
* Well organized and self-motivated
* Creating sprites and icons for gameplay (either freehand or in 3d)
* Re-touching of existing sprites to provide consistent graphic style
* Some illustration of game scenes or characters
* A good portfolio of work to show
* This position is appropriate for a recent graduate
* Good Illustration & Digital Illustration skills
* A good eye for lighting
* The ability to fine-tune art at a pixel level
* Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Painter
* Ability to work to deadlines
For more information, visit the following link...