Authored onMonday, 11 January, 2021 - 3:34 PM
Join our talented team at Playcorp Studios. We are working on two AAA quality games across all platforms. The company is looking for a Full-Time highly talented and motivated 3D modeler to work on in-game characters, creatures, structures, environments and props. The ideal candidate will be able to adapt to different art styles and meet any technical requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interpreting concepts by other artists within the team to create 3D assets.
- Creation of high and low resolution 3D artwork fitting to the game’s art style with or without pre-made concept art.
- Providing feedback on concept art and artwork developed by fellow artists.
- Using specific Unity tools to implement and set up in-game assets.
- Unwrapping and texturing 3D artwork from your own work or fellow artists.
- Creation of game ready artwork within technical constraints and time budgets.
- Working closely with a programmer to implement artworks when needed.
- Assisting other artists where needed with concepts, textures, unwrapping or any requirements that fit inside an artists position.
- Effectively backing up source assets files to project specifications.
- Tweaking, improving and updating old textures of models when necessary.
Requirements and experience:
- At least 3 years of professional game development experience.
- Portfolio and/or reel demonstrating relevant artistic skills required.
- Be approachable and listen to what people need and want from all game stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Substance Painter, Zbrush and other relevant design and development tools.
- Experience using Unity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Substance Designer experience.
- Knowledge with using Git/Sourcetree, SVN, perforce or willing to learn how to use these if needed.
If you are interested or have further inquiries, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote "3D Artist" in the subject line and provide the following:
- CV / Resume.
- Previous work examples
- Portfolio or reel