SYDNEY | UNITY | MOBILE | CASUAL GAMES
Stick Sports are seeking an experienced Programmer/Developer with exceptional skills in Unity3D to join our Sydney office (Surry Hills) FULL TIME to work on existing and new games exclusively for MOBILE Platforms (iOS and Android).
Stick Sports Ltd is a fast growing indie studio specialising in casual sports games for mobile. We’ve already enjoyed top 10 successes with Stick Tennis and Stick Cricket by combining simple, fast game play with fun and quirky graphics. Our games have enjoyed over a billion game plays from over 100 million users worldwide on web and mobile platforms.
With a solid brand and a dedicated audience we are now looking to expand our portfolio with a range of casual, competitive and multiplayer sports game on mobile ranging from golf to motorsports and anything in between.
You’ll create game prototypes and work collaboratively in our small team to deliver projects to completion.
- You must have experience in shipping at least one mobile game to the mobile App Stores.
- Demonstrate advanced skills in C#, specifically for Unity3D, and strong coding standards
- Experience in cross-platform MOBILE development
- Experience with optimising for mobile devices (shaders, memory and graphics)
- Experience with advertising and analytics SDK’s
- A thorough understanding of game design principles and player experience
- Experience in GIT version-control software
- Ability to collaborate in a small team
- Thorough understanding of 3D aesthetics such as Environment lighting and UV mapping
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work in-house in our Sydney studio
- A relentless drive for optimum mobile game performance
- Experience with PvP and multiplayer development
- A keen interest in mobile F2P game design
- Embraces innovation and new technologies
- Plays mobile games often
- Interested in sports
If you feel that this is the perfect job for you we urge you to grab it!
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and tell us why this job is for you.
* Please include playable samples of your mobile games work.