Sweaty Chair Studio is an indie mobile game developer, having the vision to create fun games that differentiate from the market. We came from various specialized fields such as digital arts, game design, and web development.
We have made a verity of games that having 3 million accumulative downloads all over the world. Our games are constantly featured in the App Store and Google Play. One of our games is also selected to be one of the 100 games launched with Apple Arcade.
Having the increasing growth of users, we are looking for someone that can drive the player community as well as promoting our products to the next level. We now have the opportunity for a talented digital marketing & community management intern to join us in our Parramatta CBD office and temporarily work remotely.
- Manage social media and game forums (E.g. Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Indie DB, etc), including produce content for posts, reply to reviews, and provide feedback to the technical team.
- Community building and maintaining, plan regular online community events to scale up the user base, and increase players’ loyalty.
- Looking for KOL and more channels to co-promote games.
- Working with data analysts to deliver weekly reports of game performance, and refine marketing operations to get better results.
- The candidate must be game-addicted.
- High level of communication and writing skills, is willing to communicate with game users, and provides timely user service.
- Skills in photo processing, video editing, and content writing is a must.
- The candidate must be available two days per week.
- Background in marketing or 1-year social media marketing experience.
- Strong proficiencies with Photoshop and video editing software.
- Strong eye for creative design.
- Good understanding of data and being able to provide analytical suggestions.
Skilled interns will be considered promoting the paid causal position after probation. We also welcome any local and international student that wants to develop a career path in the gaming industry.
Please apply by sending your CV, a cover letter telling us why you want to work with us and how you meet the requirements along with a small portfolio sample of your work.