Trickstar Games is currently seeking a contract programmer for 2-3 months work on a modern flight game shipping on Xbox360, PS3, PC.
Employment Type: 2-4 Month Contract
Salary Range: Negotiable, based on experience.
Desired Start: Immediate
Location: Prahran, Melbourne
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This programming role is across a number of different areas of the game, including game logic, multiplayer, AI, mission implementation, TRCs, optimisation and bug-fixing.
Your key contacts are the Lead Programmer, Producer, and Quality Assurance.
Trickstar Games was founded in 2009 in Melbourne, Australia. Trickstar Games is a small development studio currently working on Xbox360, PS3, PC, as well as iOS devices.
- Working with internal customers to meet their requirements.
- Identifying specific tasks required, and estimating their duration.
- Writing and documenting code in C, C++, C# or assembler.
- Completing tasks within your estimates.
- Communicating the status of tasks.
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- University degree in related field, (or equivalent).
- 1-4 years of experience in a related field (or equivalent).
- All Designers, Artists, Production staff and other Programmers.
- Customer-driven focus.
- Focused on results / final outcome.
- Ability to overcome any obstacle in the pursuit of the desired result.
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org