Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge #6 -3D- wild mahatma pig

Submitted by Tim Dodds on

Hi, i started modeling a couple of weeks ago on the current topic, was waiing till i scanned in my concept art before i put this up, modeling is now complete am about to start working on the texturing.. will put concept up as soon as possible, the character that i have created is called the dark madonna, she's like an undead zombie type goth chick.. will post more when i figure out how to use a damned scanner!!!![}:)]

[img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Download Attachment: [url="http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/wild mahatma pig/200491214950_darkmadonna.gif"]darkmadonna.gif[/url]
115.63?KB

Submitted by Danmill on Fri, 03/09/04 - 1:50 AM Permalink

Nasty. Is she on drugs? Looking cool dude!

Submitted by MoonUnit on Fri, 03/09/04 - 1:52 AM Permalink

pretty cool, though your thread name needs to be changed (check guidlines)

Submitted by Tim Dodds on Fri, 03/09/04 - 6:59 AM Permalink

thank you for your sage advice moon unit.. changed it has been.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sat, 04/09/04 - 4:42 AM Permalink

we sages like to help where we can ;)
have you actually modelled beyond the torso and head yet? cause if so can we get a shot of that

Submitted by Tim Dodds on Mon, 06/09/04 - 1:05 AM Permalink

yes i have and yes i will, can't do it till tomorrow as i'm at the wrong computer..

Posted by Tim Dodds on

Hi, i started modeling a couple of weeks ago on the current topic, was waiing till i scanned in my concept art before i put this up, modeling is now complete am about to start working on the texturing.. will put concept up as soon as possible, the character that i have created is called the dark madonna, she's like an undead zombie type goth chick.. will post more when i figure out how to use a damned scanner!!!![}:)]

[img]icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Download Attachment: [url="http://www.sumea.com.au/forum/attached/wild mahatma pig/200491214950_darkmadonna.gif"]darkmadonna.gif[/url]
115.63?KB

Submitted by Danmill on Fri, 03/09/04 - 1:50 AM Permalink

Nasty. Is she on drugs? Looking cool dude!

Submitted by MoonUnit on Fri, 03/09/04 - 1:52 AM Permalink

pretty cool, though your thread name needs to be changed (check guidlines)

Submitted by Tim Dodds on Fri, 03/09/04 - 6:59 AM Permalink

thank you for your sage advice moon unit.. changed it has been.

Submitted by MoonUnit on Sat, 04/09/04 - 4:42 AM Permalink

we sages like to help where we can ;)
have you actually modelled beyond the torso and head yet? cause if so can we get a shot of that

Submitted by Tim Dodds on Mon, 06/09/04 - 1:05 AM Permalink

yes i have and yes i will, can't do it till tomorrow as i'm at the wrong computer..