Skip to main content

Sumea T-Shirts

• In my first and previous post in this game dev log entry, I had written that I wanted to do a game which was a collection of simple retro games. Unity released a new major release (2019.3) while I was putting the initial project together, and I…

• Well, I'm making a game . I'm spending the next few weeks on making a small game to showcase the gamedev log feature on tsumea where any member can create a game entry and other members can post journal posts with art, music or just development…

• Just a test #2. Still working on the new section.

• So, I got a Commodore 64 when I was in the 4th grade. It came bundled with a Rolf Harris picture building program on casette tape which never loaded properly but from what I could tell by its box cover, you could build pictures from a selection…

• Yes, the site looks very different and I've had to prematurely switch to this new theme that I'm working on for a few reasons, the main one is that changing certain aspects of the site to fit the new theme will affect how the old one looks for…

• (this is just a test, please ignore this entry)

Here is some of my old work.. the first pic is of a 3d model of a human head I was working on about 2 years ago in 3dsmax, using nurbs. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't model a head with…

Submitted by souri on
Forum

I am thinking of designing some wicked Sumea t-shirts sometime when I have the funds. They're pretty expensive to produce (printing and shirt costs, plus you have to produce them in numbers), so I'm curious as to how many of you would be interested in one.

I want to make a Sumea Launchpad shirt for modellers, which says "I do it with models 24 hours a day" [:)]

Submitted by souri on Wed, 12/05/04 - 9:27 PM Permalink

I got the digital camera, but not the usb connection or a phone connection at home! Bah.. Anyway, will post the pics when I can.

Submitted by Kane on Wed, 12/05/04 - 9:27 PM Permalink

so how on Earth are inter-state Sumeans going to be paying for these wonderful articles of clothing?

Because I want to reserve my shirt right now! w00t! [:D]

Submitted by souri on Wed, 12/05/04 - 9:35 PM Permalink

Cheque or money order, and there'll be a $5 or so postage/packaging fee too. Don't reserve the shirts yet until you see what they actually look like! (You might not like it! That's why I've been trying to get the photo's up)

Submitted by Kane on Wed, 12/05/04 - 9:47 PM Permalink

rightio!

*let there be photos!*

[8D]

Submitted by souri on Wed, 19/05/04 - 10:28 AM Permalink

I'll make a fancy page on this with more pics when I have the time, but here's a preview. (If you want to make an order, you can do so now before I make a page/post on the main page about it for everyone else). Make out your cheques/money order and address it to:

Sumea
P.O Box 161
Bonnyrigg NSW 2177

$20 for the shirt, $5 postage and packaging, so $25 total!

[img][/img]

Roughly 46 shirts left, 20 small, 25 medium, 1 large. The shirt in the pic is a small size, and fits quite fine on me (I'm about 171cms tall). You can't see clearly in the picture, but the print is really sharp - you can read all the text on there. Anyway, this design is a one off, so if I'm going to do any other shirts in the future, they'll be something different. No reserving shirts, as soon as I get your order in the post, I'll send it off!

(Just to add, I'll be bringing a whole bunch of shirts down to the conference in a couple of days, so there'll be less than 46 shirts for order)

** here's a link to a [url=""]bigger picture of the design[/url]

Submitted by Jacana on Wed, 19/05/04 - 5:07 PM Permalink

I will be picking up 2 shirts at the conference, Souri. I think they both will be small but just want to make sure on sizes.

Submitted by Kane on Tue, 25/05/04 - 11:05 PM Permalink

Hey Souri,

How many shirts are left? I may send an order in the next couple of weeks when I get some money...

Submitted by souri on Thu, 27/05/04 - 12:06 PM Permalink

I haven't counted how many are left, but I'm guessing there are about 35 shirts left which is plenty..

Submitted by Jacana on Thu, 27/05/04 - 5:52 PM Permalink

I know a few people appraoched me on Sunday night to buy shirts after you left, Souri. It was Blitz and someone else.

The shirts are great and everyone should pick one up! Besides they attract a lot of attention - just ask CombatWombat!

Submitted by J I Styles on Thu, 27/05/04 - 9:01 PM Permalink

All the chicks love mine [:)]

well... chick (singular)...

Submitted by Kane on Thu, 27/05/04 - 11:10 PM Permalink

Well I should send off an order in a week or so then...look forward to getting my shirt...w00t...[8D]

Submitted by MoonUnit on Fri, 28/05/04 - 1:46 AM Permalink

that would be the chick who actually bought it for you joel :P

Submitted by Blitz on Fri, 28/05/04 - 8:26 AM Permalink

Souri, do you have a bank account we could BSB the funds into rather than money orders? :) Money orders are a thing of the past...man! :)
CYer, Blitz

Submitted by souri on Fri, 28/05/04 - 9:18 AM Permalink

I'm from Laos. Yes, like the neighbour in King of the Hill!

HANK: Welcome to the neighborhood, Kahn Souphanousinphone.
KAHN: Just call me Kahn. I don't got all damn day.

HANK: So, are you Chinese or Japanese?
KAHN: I live in California last twenty years, but first come from Laos.
HANK: Huh?
KAHN: Laos. We Laotian.
BILL: The ocean? What ocean?
KAHN: We are Laotian. From Laos, stupid! It's a landlocked country in Southeast Asia. It's between Vietnam and Thailand, okay? Population 4.7 million.

Don't know much about BSB.. Tell me more about it :)

Submitted by Blitz on Sat, 29/05/04 - 8:27 AM Permalink

BSB is basically just your bank account details so people can directly deposit money into your account.
Generally it's just your account number with a couple extra digits in front that indicate which bank. Ask your bank about it if you're unsure. It may not be something you want to display publicly though if you're worried about some stealing your identity <.<
CYer, Blitz

Submitted by bullet21 on Sun, 30/05/04 - 8:23 PM Permalink

But how would he know who's paid?

Submitted by Kane on Sun, 30/05/04 - 8:35 PM Permalink

when you deposit money into someone's bank account you can get the bank people to leave a message on the transaction saying who it was from I beleive...

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 01/06/04 - 4:36 AM Permalink

lol nice pic, same about the terrible clothes your wearing tho ;) (just joking, dont kill me souri :P )

Submitted by TheBigJ on Tue, 08/06/04 - 1:41 AM Permalink

I'll be ordering mine this week also.

BSB direct deposit would be great. Don't mind placing a money order though.

Posted by souri on
Forum

I am thinking of designing some wicked Sumea t-shirts sometime when I have the funds. They're pretty expensive to produce (printing and shirt costs, plus you have to produce them in numbers), so I'm curious as to how many of you would be interested in one.

I want to make a Sumea Launchpad shirt for modellers, which says "I do it with models 24 hours a day" [:)]

Submitted by souri on Wed, 12/05/04 - 9:27 PM Permalink

I got the digital camera, but not the usb connection or a phone connection at home! Bah.. Anyway, will post the pics when I can.

Submitted by Kane on Wed, 12/05/04 - 9:27 PM Permalink

so how on Earth are inter-state Sumeans going to be paying for these wonderful articles of clothing?

Because I want to reserve my shirt right now! w00t! [:D]

Submitted by souri on Wed, 12/05/04 - 9:35 PM Permalink

Cheque or money order, and there'll be a $5 or so postage/packaging fee too. Don't reserve the shirts yet until you see what they actually look like! (You might not like it! That's why I've been trying to get the photo's up)

Submitted by Kane on Wed, 12/05/04 - 9:47 PM Permalink

rightio!

*let there be photos!*

[8D]

Submitted by souri on Wed, 19/05/04 - 10:28 AM Permalink

I'll make a fancy page on this with more pics when I have the time, but here's a preview. (If you want to make an order, you can do so now before I make a page/post on the main page about it for everyone else). Make out your cheques/money order and address it to:

Sumea
P.O Box 161
Bonnyrigg NSW 2177

$20 for the shirt, $5 postage and packaging, so $25 total!

[img][/img]

Roughly 46 shirts left, 20 small, 25 medium, 1 large. The shirt in the pic is a small size, and fits quite fine on me (I'm about 171cms tall). You can't see clearly in the picture, but the print is really sharp - you can read all the text on there. Anyway, this design is a one off, so if I'm going to do any other shirts in the future, they'll be something different. No reserving shirts, as soon as I get your order in the post, I'll send it off!

(Just to add, I'll be bringing a whole bunch of shirts down to the conference in a couple of days, so there'll be less than 46 shirts for order)

** here's a link to a [url=""]bigger picture of the design[/url]

Submitted by Jacana on Wed, 19/05/04 - 5:07 PM Permalink

I will be picking up 2 shirts at the conference, Souri. I think they both will be small but just want to make sure on sizes.

Submitted by Kane on Tue, 25/05/04 - 11:05 PM Permalink

Hey Souri,

How many shirts are left? I may send an order in the next couple of weeks when I get some money...

Submitted by souri on Thu, 27/05/04 - 12:06 PM Permalink

I haven't counted how many are left, but I'm guessing there are about 35 shirts left which is plenty..

Submitted by Jacana on Thu, 27/05/04 - 5:52 PM Permalink

I know a few people appraoched me on Sunday night to buy shirts after you left, Souri. It was Blitz and someone else.

The shirts are great and everyone should pick one up! Besides they attract a lot of attention - just ask CombatWombat!

Submitted by J I Styles on Thu, 27/05/04 - 9:01 PM Permalink

All the chicks love mine [:)]

well... chick (singular)...

Submitted by Kane on Thu, 27/05/04 - 11:10 PM Permalink

Well I should send off an order in a week or so then...look forward to getting my shirt...w00t...[8D]

Submitted by MoonUnit on Fri, 28/05/04 - 1:46 AM Permalink

that would be the chick who actually bought it for you joel :P

Submitted by Blitz on Fri, 28/05/04 - 8:26 AM Permalink

Souri, do you have a bank account we could BSB the funds into rather than money orders? :) Money orders are a thing of the past...man! :)
CYer, Blitz

Submitted by souri on Fri, 28/05/04 - 9:18 AM Permalink

I'm from Laos. Yes, like the neighbour in King of the Hill!

HANK: Welcome to the neighborhood, Kahn Souphanousinphone.
KAHN: Just call me Kahn. I don't got all damn day.

KAHN: I live in California last twenty years, but first come from Laos.
HANK: Huh?
KAHN: Laos. We Laotian.
BILL: The ocean? What ocean?
KAHN: We are Laotian. From Laos, stupid! It's a landlocked country in Southeast Asia. It's between Vietnam and Thailand, okay? Population 4.7 million.

Don't know much about BSB.. Tell me more about it :)

Submitted by Blitz on Sat, 29/05/04 - 8:27 AM Permalink

BSB is basically just your bank account details so people can directly deposit money into your account.
Generally it's just your account number with a couple extra digits in front that indicate which bank. Ask your bank about it if you're unsure. It may not be something you want to display publicly though if you're worried about some stealing your identity <.<
CYer, Blitz

Submitted by bullet21 on Sun, 30/05/04 - 8:23 PM Permalink

But how would he know who's paid?

Submitted by Kane on Sun, 30/05/04 - 8:35 PM Permalink

when you deposit money into someone's bank account you can get the bank people to leave a message on the transaction saying who it was from I beleive...

Submitted by MoonUnit on Tue, 01/06/04 - 4:36 AM Permalink

lol nice pic, same about the terrible clothes your wearing tho ;) (just joking, dont kill me souri :P )

Submitted by TheBigJ on Tue, 08/06/04 - 1:41 AM Permalink

I'll be ordering mine this week also.

BSB direct deposit would be great. Don't mind placing a money order though.