Skip to main content

Mr Pigsnogle

Submitted by adie on

Heres a quick render of Mr Pigsnogle that i stared halfway through last year(dodgy lighting sorry ) ,thought I'd finsh him over christmas but ended up only spending a few hours on him.. still not happy with his elbows, going to remoddle them tonight.. Im going to set him up using ventriloquist for my demo-real .. anyone got any pointers for using ventriloquist???

[img]http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~pigsnogl/images/3d.jpg[/img]

Submitted by Aven on Tue, 06/01/04 - 3:54 AM Permalink

That is kinda scary looking. If that was the whole idea, then well done :D

Submitted by adie on Tue, 06/01/04 - 4:17 AM Permalink

He's going to be frendly.. so I moddled him kinda smileing, which is why he looks kinda freeky

Submitted by Makk on Tue, 06/01/04 - 4:56 AM Permalink

He is kinda scary, I think its his eyes.
Looks good though, I really like his teeth!

Submitted by Makk on Wed, 07/01/04 - 12:05 AM Permalink

Well, I dont do 3d so I dont understand much of it, but thanks anyway :)
I like the texture you have given the skin, but add some colour varition might improve it a bit.
Keep it up :)

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 07/01/04 - 7:49 AM Permalink

nice texture, i think the reason for his "creepyness" might be showing too much mouth and teeth, as awesome as you moddled them id be interested to see him with his mouth closed or atleast not with so much gum showing, just to see if it detracts from the creepyness factor

Submitted by JonathanKerr on Wed, 07/01/04 - 11:39 AM Permalink

I think what is freaky is that the body is quite cutesy cartoony but the facial features are eerily human. The facial features are quite realistic. Maybe you should try and make them more cartoony - perhaps less teeth and bigger eyes and a smaller nose.

Submitted by Happy Camper on Wed, 07/01/04 - 11:43 AM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by JonathanKerr

I think what is freaky is that the body is quite cutesy cartoony but the facial features are eerily human. The facial features are quite realistic. Maybe you should try and make them more cartoony - perhaps less teeth and bigger eyes and a smaller nose.

Actually I think it's the six nipples [:p]. I like the model but it is creepy.

Submitted by JonathanKerr on Wed, 07/01/04 - 2:29 PM Permalink

Give him a top hat and a tailed tuxedo and he'll be the next Japanese cutie craze!

Posted by adie on

Heres a quick render of Mr Pigsnogle that i stared halfway through last year(dodgy lighting sorry ) ,thought I'd finsh him over christmas but ended up only spending a few hours on him.. still not happy with his elbows, going to remoddle them tonight.. Im going to set him up using ventriloquist for my demo-real .. anyone got any pointers for using ventriloquist???

[img]http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~pigsnogl/images/3d.jpg[/img]

Submitted by Aven on Tue, 06/01/04 - 3:54 AM Permalink

That is kinda scary looking. If that was the whole idea, then well done :D

Submitted by adie on Tue, 06/01/04 - 4:17 AM Permalink

He's going to be frendly.. so I moddled him kinda smileing, which is why he looks kinda freeky

Submitted by Makk on Tue, 06/01/04 - 4:56 AM Permalink

He is kinda scary, I think its his eyes.
Looks good though, I really like his teeth!

Submitted by Makk on Wed, 07/01/04 - 12:05 AM Permalink

Well, I dont do 3d so I dont understand much of it, but thanks anyway :)
I like the texture you have given the skin, but add some colour varition might improve it a bit.
Keep it up :)

Submitted by MoonUnit on Wed, 07/01/04 - 7:49 AM Permalink

nice texture, i think the reason for his "creepyness" might be showing too much mouth and teeth, as awesome as you moddled them id be interested to see him with his mouth closed or atleast not with so much gum showing, just to see if it detracts from the creepyness factor

Submitted by JonathanKerr on Wed, 07/01/04 - 11:39 AM Permalink

Submitted by Happy Camper on Wed, 07/01/04 - 11:43 AM Permalink

quote:Originally posted by JonathanKerr

Actually I think it's the six nipples [:p]. I like the model but it is creepy.

Submitted by JonathanKerr on Wed, 07/01/04 - 2:29 PM Permalink

Give him a top hat and a tailed tuxedo and he'll be the next Japanese cutie craze!