Skip to main content

Sumea Challenge #8 - Phish

Submitted by Phish on

Jumping on this bandwagon for sure!

I'm going for a more traditional japanese feel with this one, with a bit of my own twist.

A oldish japanese madman named 'Shigeru'. Exaggurated oriental look.. white hair, big eyebrows, beard, straw hat. Thin but toned body. Armed with two bladed Tonfas. Upper body bare chested for maximum dexterity when attacking with the Tonfas. Lower body lightly armoured and decorated with japanese style bamboo armours.

He is mysterious and fast upper body fighter, great at blocking.. but vulnerable if you catch him out.

Posted by Phish on

Jumping on this bandwagon for sure!

I'm going for a more traditional japanese feel with this one, with a bit of my own twist.

A oldish japanese madman named 'Shigeru'. Exaggurated oriental look.. white hair, big eyebrows, beard, straw hat. Thin but toned body. Armed with two bladed Tonfas. Upper body bare chested for maximum dexterity when attacking with the Tonfas. Lower body lightly armoured and decorated with japanese style bamboo armours.

He is mysterious and fast upper body fighter, great at blocking.. but vulnerable if you catch him out.